Special 3

[Edited]

Kimimaru

I was trying to catch my breath as well as Kakashi. We've been at it for at least a couple of hours. I knew that Kakashi was strong but Itachi taught me how to counter attack all his moves. But right now we were both out of energy and he had three bells hanging from him belt.

"Kimimaru, I see you haven't forgotten what Itachi taught you." Kakashi said dodging a kunai.

"You're lucky I'm not using that jutsu on you so don't push it." I said back flipping away from him.

"You're almost to your limit. But then again I'm at my limit as well." I threw a few shurikens at him. He back flipped dodging them.

I needed a plan to get close enough to get a bell. But how do I do that? If only I had the Sharingan. That way I can be able to control him. But how? Then I remembered something that Itachi told me. I reached for my necklace and put it close to my chest.

"Whatever you're doing you need to try harder." I smiled and closed my eyes.

"Itachi! Help me out please!" I yelled out then I felt a sharp pain in my head.

"Kimimaru? What is it?" I heard Itachi's voice. It worked!!!!

"Can you help me kick Kakashi's butt?" I heard him sigh but he said yes.

"I'll help you but next time it better be for something important." I agreed and I could feel my eyes change.

"Thanks dad!" I shouted. I heard Kakashi sigh.

"Kimimaru, who are you talking to?" He asked confused. I smiled then opened my eyes slowly.

"My daddy." I noticed the confusion in his face but I didn't care.

I sent him a smile and disappeared. I reappeared behind him and reached for the bells. Him noticed immediately and kicked me making my body hit the trees behind us. I stood up immediately and started to do some hand signs. He noticed and tried to copy them but it wasn't a jutsu someone could copy. I opened my eyes and I could see the confusion on Kakashi's face.

"So you possess the Sharingan too. I'm not surprised." He responded shaking his head.

"Not exactly. Oh and you can't copy a kekkei genkai remember." I smiled then took a deep breath. "Ninja art Ice Style, Ice Prison Jutsu!"

I watched as Kakashi tried to free himself but I been watching his ever move. I made some clones and made them distracted him while I tried to get the bells.

I went off to the side and started to make other hand signs. "Ninja art Wood Style, Wooden Cage." I trapped Kakashi in a wooden cage and went up to him. I grabbed the bells and put them in my weapon pouch. I closed my eyes and walked away from him.

"Kimimaru, Tell me how you have the Sharingan." Kakashi said as I walked away from him.

"It's a secret. If you want to know why I have the Sharingan you can talk to Itachi about." I said running to free Naruto who was hanging upside down from a tree.

"Help! Help me!" I heard Naruto scream.

"Naruto hang on!" I yelled throwing a kunai at the rope. I watched as Naruto flipped in mid air and landed on his feet. He ran up to me and tackled me down.

"Thanks Kimimaru! I thought everyone forgot about me." I smiled then shook my head.

"How can someone forget the next Hokage?" He smiled brightly then nodded.