Special 32

[Edited]

Kimimaru

It's been two weeks and let me tell you it has been crazy. Kuroko and Mira wouldn't stop calling me princess, and Gaara was so close to kill Kuroko because he would pull pranks on him. But Temari would break them. Kankuro would play with Mira and put on puppet shows for her. While I was trying to figure out what to do about what Gramps and I talked about before he died.

"Hey Kimimaru, what's up." Shikamaru said as he walked beside me.

"Nothing much, I'm just seeing them off." I said pointing at the Kuroko and Mira.

"They'll be fine Kimimaru, just focus on your training okay?" Shikamaru said hugging me lightly.

"Come on! Are you guys going to keep us waiting or what?!" Kankuro shouted as he picked up Mira and put her on his shoulders.

"We're coming!" I shouted at him. "Let's hurry up and see them off." I said to Shikamaru.

We arrived at the village gates and said our goodbyes. Gaara gave me a necklace with a small hourglass with sand inside and he showed me his charm that I gave him.

"You still have it." I said staring at it.

"Of course, it has helped me in many ways. I just wanted to return the favor." He said smiling at me.

"Thank you." I said hugging him tightly.

"For what?" He said rubbing my back.

"For being born." I said giving him a kiss on the cheek. I was about to walk away from him when he pulled me into his arms and pressed his lips on mine.

*clears throat* "Sorry for the interruption but we got to go." Kankuro said break us up.

"You should get going." I said to Gaara. He nodded then join his sister and Kuroko.

"Thanks princess!" Mira and Kuroko shouted.

"Please stop calling me that. Everyone in the village started calling me that and it's getting annoying." I said a little irritated.

They smiled at me and I smiled back. Shikamaru said his goodbyes before turning around to face me. We smiled at each other then walked back to the village.

"So 'princess' what are you going to do?" He asked.

"Well, I've been training with Tsunade and Grampa Jiraiya. I think I'll just take a day off. After all, I've been on this assignment for two weeks or so. But at least they're going to be fine. As long as Gaara and Kuroko don't fight along the way." I said a little worried at the end.

"They'll be fine Kimimaru. Hey tell you what, let's go eat something barbecue, my treat. Then we can do anything you want." Shikamaru said putting his arm around me.

"Sounds good. Let's go." I said.

Once we arrived at the barbecue restaurant we found Asuma and Choji. Asuma offered to pay for everything. After a while Ino joined us.

"So 'princess' how's your day been?" Ino said giggling a little as she spoke.

"Can you please stop calling me princess. I'm not a princess and I don't even act like one." I said shoving a piece of meat in my mouth.

"You may be right but according to your paper work you're part of the main house of the Uchiha clan. So in other words you are a princess." I heard someone say as they walked in. I turned to look at the entrance only to see Tsunade.

"Lady Tsunade, how have you been? Sit down please." Asuma said.

"So how was it taking care of Kuroko and Mira Ukame?" Tsunade ask as she sat next to Asuma.