Special 11

[Edited]

Kimimaru

I was staring at Kabuto and he just fixed his glasses. I looked over at my friends and smiled at them. They looked at each other then at me. I could tell that they were worried but who wouldn't be. All they could do was watch.

"Now we will be starting the first match. Will everyone except for the two participants move to the upper level." Hayate said pointing at the stands above us.

I watched as everyone started to go up the stairs to the stands. Gaara gave me a look that said 'be careful' before going to the stands. Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke stayed behind with me. I noticed Kakashi walking towards me and I smiled at him.

"Looks like I was first." I said but he didn't respond. He stood behind me and let out a sigh.

"Be careful out there. You don't know what he can do." He whispered to me.

"Don't worry uncle Kakashi. I got this plus I have Haku and Zabuza helping me out." I said pointing at my weapon pouch.

"Just be careful okay?" He said walking away from me.

"I will plus I want to kick Naruto and Sasuke's butt." I said looking over at Naruto and Saskue.

"You don't even know if they're going to pass." He said and I sighed.

"I just know they're going to pass no matter what." I said looking at him.

"Well if you say so. Good luck Kimimaru." He said before leaving.

"Thanks!" I shouted. Naruto and the others followed behind him. I let out a low breath then shook my head.

"Now, please begin." Hayate said.

"Well, I guess I should let you have the first move?" Kabuto said fixing his glasses.

"I don't really care who goes first. I just want this to start." I said taking out a kunai.

"Do you really need to hide your face? No wonder why your parents didn't like you. Oh wait, you don't have any parents." He said and I could feel anger raising inside me.

"Fine, I won't wear the mask." I said taking off the mask and throwing it to Naruto.

"Naruto! Take care of it for me." I said reaching into my weapon pouch and taking out a small scroll.

"I wonder what you know about our past. But then again you just forget it." He said smiling at me.

"How do you know so much about me? Who are you exactly?" I said looking at him suspicionly.

"I'm no one special just a person who does his search. But you on the other hand, you are the special one." He said. I threw the kunai at and hit him on his arm.

"You were getting on my nerves." I said taking out a few shurikens and throwing them at him.

He pulled out the kunai then dodging all the shurikens. He looked at me then grabbed some of the shurikens and threw them back to me. I back flipped dodging them then used chakra to run up the walls.

"Running away are we now? Well I don't blame you, that's all you know you can do." He said looking up at me.

"Shut up!" I yelled. I jumped down and kicked him in the face. He skied across the arena until he hit the wall on the other side.

"Face it, the only reason why you're still in the village and not chasing after Itachi is because you're afraid of losing your memories." He said standing up from the floor.