Special 27

[Edited]

Kimimaru

"Sasuke! Sasuke! Where are you?!" I shouted as I ran through the village.

"Child. Try using your chakra to find him." Matatabi said.

"Okay." I responded.

I stopped for a moment to focus my chakra to my hands. Once I had enough chakra gather at the palm of my hands I slammed my hands on the ground and tried to sense Sasuke's chakra.

"Matatabi, I can't go any further than 30ft away." I said to her.

"Then use your sand." Shukaku said.

I cut off my chakra and instead I started to spread my sand throughout the village. It didn't take that long to find Sasuke. He was sitting on a tree branch deep in thought. I made a hand signs and disappeared in a swirl of sand then reappeared next to him.

"Hey Sasuke, can I sit here?" I said making him look up at me but he quickly looked away.

"Are you going to lecture me?" He asked.

I sat down next to him then laid my head on his shoulder. He was startled but then calmed down. He positioned himself to be able to hold me in his arms.

"You know that's not my style. I'm more you telling me and I listen type of person. Plus I don't really know you as to lecture you." I said making him smile.

"Why do you know what say to make me feel better?" He said rubbing arm.

"Because I guess... in a way.. I don't know? I just have a feeling like I know  you better than anyone else." I replied smiling at him.

I wonder what he's thinking about? I asked myself.

I quickly focused my chakra to my head and tried to enter into his thoughts.

Why I'm so weak. I can't protect Kimimaru! She doesn't even remember me for crying out loud!! I can't even tell her that I love her more than family. Why can't I do anything for her! Itachi was right, I'm weak! Sasuke thought. The small smile I had quickly faded away.

"What's wrong Kimimaru?" Sasuke said leaning closer to me but I moved away from him. I stood up then looked down at him.

"Don't be an idiot." I said making him look at me.

"What are you talking about kimi-"

"I'm talking about you being weak!" I shouted at him. "Sasuke, you're the strongest person I know!!"

"And how would you know that!!? You don't even remember me!!!" He shout at me.

"When I first got here I was taken to someone for I could get my memories back. But there was one person that I couldn't see but I could hear. I would say there name but I couldn't hear it. It hurt not knowing who that person was!! Each time they popped into my head I couldn't help but admire them. Each time I look at you I can't help but admire you. I looked up to you because of how strong you were. In my memories my Father would always compare the person to Itachi but they would be themselves  and that's what I admired about. But now, I see you and you're trying so hard to be someone you're not! And for what?!" I shouted running my hands through my hair.

I was about to say something else but I was pushed back by Sasuke. I was confused at first but then I saw wires wrap around him.

"That's enough Kimimaru. I think he understands." I heard someone say. I turned around to see Kakashi behind me.

"Kakashi, I was-"

"It's alright Kimimaru. You should get going. It's getting late so you better go home and don't worry about Sasuke, he'll go home later. I just need to talk to him." Kakashi said smiling at me.