-38-

This pillow case smells of you
And time itself stops to prove
And for a moment, nothing changed

And everything stays the same

Sorry - Aquilo ———————————————————————————

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS CHILD ABUSE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

A/N 18/08 *Me being confused as fuck why I put this type of a chapter right after the chapter Seth and Cade had sex*

Waking up warm is something Seth never liked. He remembers waking up warm everyday when he was younger but that was only because he had to share a bed with his sister. He loved it but hated it at the same time.

Seth felt Cade trip him tighter in his sleep. Seth smiled faintly before his thought drowned him again.

What if Coco was alive? What if he'd just saved her instead of standing at the door? What if he'd stood up for himself against his father? Why didn't he just kill himself right after Coco's death? How did he not break down every second? How did it seem like he didn't care? Why did his father not stop beating him after her death? Why did his father become more violent after her death? Why did he become weaker?

~flashback~

"Come back here you little shit!" Seth's father yells at Coco, he was trying to catch her but she was so tiny he couldn't. She kept running under chairs and tables and around corners.

Coco had tried to steal a biscuit to eat but her father had caught her and had been after her ever since. She wasn't holding the biscuit anymore, she'd dropped it.  

She slipped and he caught her by her foot. "I thought I told you no eating until Seth comes home. Now I'll just have to teach you a lesson since he's not home yet" he growled and dropped her onto the floor.

"Daddy I'm sorry! I haven't eaten since yesterday!" Coco cried, she had always been able to escape her fathers hands because of Seth, but Seth wasn't home; he wasn't able to help her.

Coco got to her feet shakily and looked at her father. One second she was looking into her fathers 'loving' eyes and the next she was on the floor bleeding severely.

He'd hit her, not with his fist but he'd slammed her into the wall and kicked her in the head so hard she'd hit the wall again and cracked her head open.

"Daddy.. h-help"

His eyes widened but he didn't do anything, he didn't call 911. He did nothing.

"Coconut."

Seth had opened the door and saw Coco lying in the floor in a pool of her own blood. He didn't run to her, it was like he was frozen in place. He couldn't move.

She was gone before he could even think. He wasn't able to say goodbye, he wasn't able to tell her how much he loved her. He wasn't able to say anything to her anymore.

And it was all his fault. 

~flashback over~

Seth sighed, wiping his tear stained cheeks with the back of his hand as he looked down at his mate who was still sleeping. Even if Seth had cried he'd done it so silently Cade hadn't woken up.

"Baby, wake up" Seth whispered and shook Cade's shoulder. Cade groaned and turned away from Seth and Seth rolled his eyes.

"Thanks for moving fat ass" Seth muttered and got up from bed and made his way to the bathroom. He was a little surprised to see he was completely naked but then the memories of what they had done yesterday came flooding back.

Seth smirked when he heard Cade get up from bed with a wince. Cade waddled his way to the bathroom and when he saw Seth looking at him with a smug grin on his face, he glared at him.

"Don't even say anything" Cade muttered as he started brushing his teeth.

"Come down to the kitchen when you're done, I'll make pancakes" Seth said and kissed Cade's shoulder.

"Okay, are you going to talk to anyone else than me?" Cade asked, he wanted Seth to talk to everyone but he was not going to pressure him into talking to them either. Seth had only started talking to Cade again because he was annoyed and horny.

"Don't know; maybe" Seth muttered and left the bathroom. He threw some clothes into the bathroom so Cade could get dressed in there since he was limping a little.

He quickly got dressed himself and headed down to the kitchen to get started on the pancakes. What he didn't expect to see when he walked towards the kitchen was; Hope, Cain and Ivy sleeping on the couch.

Didn't Liam and Nico show them their rooms?

Seth shrugged and continued his way towards the kitchen and started making pancakes. When he was finished with the pancakes Hope, Cain and Ivy had all woken up and they were sitting at the dining table already eating.

Ivy was happily playing with a little toy Seth had given her while, Hope and Cain were talking about houses. They wanted to buy land near Seth and build a home.

Seth had given them his permission to do so, he didn't want Hope living to far away since he'd only just gotten her back.

Seth heard faint footsteps from upstairs and knew it was Cade since, the person was walking really slowly.

"Seth!" Cade called out, his ass hurt so much it even hurt while walking, so he had to stop at the top of the stairs. Seth looked away from his plate and towards the sound of Cade's voice and saw him on top of the stairs. He tilted his head so he could see Cade a little better and hummed.

"Help"

Seth snorted and got up and went up the stairs to help Cade. Two pairs of eyes were following his every movement. Hope and Cain obviously, Ivy was too distracted with her toy to even notice he had gotten up.

"What is it baby?" Seth whispered teasingly, Cade glared at him, he didn't want to tell Seth his ass hurt, he just wanted help down the stairs.

"Can't help you if you don't tell me why I need to help you" Seth whispered.

Cade's eyes narrowed and his chest puffed out. Seth smirked and started making his way down the stairs. Cade whined and flung his arms into the air, he tried to grab the back of Seth's shirt but Seth was already all the way down the stairs.

"My ass hurts!" Cade blurted out and Seth stopped immediately and turned around.

Seth nodded and went back up to Cade and picked him up bridal style and carried him to the kitchen. He sat him down at the table and put some pancakes on Cade's plate and continued eating his pancakes.

"So, your ass hurts huh?" Cain teased.

"Fu- Frick off!"

———————————————————————————

Cade's ass hurts.

Thoughts?