-15

Fun Fact about Nico: He was about 10 when he got to Hawking High

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Nico, wake up." Liam shook Nico's shoulder but got no response. Nico wasn't really a morning person, he hated mornings for a fact, he also hated going to class, that's why he never went. 

Liam shook his shoulder again and Nico grunted "Get your ass up" Liam slapped Nico's shoulder. "You gotta go talk to Cade" Nico lifted his head to look at Liam with a 'are you serious?' look. 

"Yes, Jared did something to him, again. You're the one that calmed him down the last time, so you gotta do it again." Liam explained, Nico became worried. 

Nico had been the one that had not only calmed Cade down, he had been the one that saved him from Jared. Nico had broken into the room Jared and Cade were in and beaten the crap out of Jared. 

"You're the one that looked after him, you still do Nico. You care about him" Liam added and Nico sighed. "Yes, I care about him but only because he reminds me of my little brother" Nico explained and avoided meeting Liam's eyes.

"I know that Nico, but you have-" Liam jumped when he heard a loud knock on their door. "For gods sake! What now?!" Liam went over to the door to open it, but before he could do that, the door flung open. 

"Monty?" Liam raised an eyebrow and eyed Monty suspiciously. "It's Cade. He just went after Jared- I can't stop him, I tried. He's killing him" Monty looked at Nico, asking him for help. 

"Fucks sake Cade" Nico murmured and ran past Monty. He knew where Cade was, he always did.

"Cade! Stop it" Nico yelled when he saw Cade down the hall. Jared was covered in his own blood, and more blood was coming out of his nose and mouth. Cade wasn't stopping anytime soon. 

Nico walked up to them "Cade, stop" Cade looked back at Nico but he didn't say anything. "Stop it. He deserves it but you can't do this. Not now. " Nico whispered as he grabbed Cade's hand and pulled him up.

"Go back to your dorm and ask Seth for help with your knuckles." Cade nodded, when he was out of sight Nico turned towards Jared. 

"I thought I told you to stay the fuck away from him" Nico growled and squatted down next to Jared. "Why the fuck did you not listen to me?" Nico grabbed Jared's jaw and pulled him closer. 

Nico studied Jared's face, looking for cuts. "I..I didn't mean for anything to happen, I wanted him to get over it" Jared mumbled.

Nico clenched his jaw and glared at Jared "Get over it? You can't just get over something like that Jared" Nico growled and pushed Jared back. 

"You should go to hell" Jared mumbled and Nico scoffed. "Me? To hell? really? That's all you've got? telling me to go to hell? Wow Jared, were did your cockiness go?" Nico stood up and looked Jared up and down before landing his eyes on Jared's crotch. 

Nico made a tut noise while he nodded. "I guess it went away. The same time that thing went away" Nico pointed at Jared's crotch, Jared scrambled to his feet and covered his crotch with his hands.