-12-

Fun fact about Seth: He gets scared easily, weird things creep him out.
Not just weird things, other things like bugs and birds, and occasionally other animals.
Like cats.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"No! Liam I'm fucking serious! I- his dick is so fucking big how the fuck am I supposed to.. you know" Seth wheezed. 

He'd ran straight to Liam's dorm, waking both Liam and Nico who were peacefully cuddling. 

"Jesus, oh my god Seth. Calm the fuck down, he won't rip you in fucking half" Liam yawned, rubbing his eyes. 

Seth ran his fingers thru his hair and sighed. "How am I supposed to pleasure him?" Seth whispered and Liam groaned. 

"Stop talking about how you'll not be able to suck Cade off! You have a fucking mouth, if you can fit a lot of fucking food in your stupid mouth you will be able to suck his fucking cock okay?!" Liam yelled, slapping Seth's shoulder in the process. 

"Who's sucking Cade?" Nico peeked his head out from the bathroom. He'd obviously been listening to their conversation, even if he tried to stop himself. 

"Seth's scared of the size of Cade's dick" Liam pointed slightly at Seth. This time it was Seth who slapped Liam's shoulder. 

"Jesus Christ" Nico mumbled and rubbed his temple and disappeared back into the bathroom, he seemed weirdly disturbed when Liam mentioned Cade. Seth noticed but didn't think any of it.

"You won't die if he ever puts his dick inside of you" Liam sighed. 

"I guess he likes you back?" Liam nudged Seth's shoulder with a smirk. "Yeah he does. He did not only tell me he liked me but that he also wanted me" Seth responded and Liam's eyes grew wide.

Nico peeked out of the bathroom with a shocked expression. "He.. WHAT?!" Liam shouted scaring Nico and Seth. 

"Okay now I'm gonna be the one to tell you to calm down" Nico mumbled and Liam shot him a scowl. 

"Yeah but what? He wants you?" Nico asked, he was more confused than shocked. "Cade has never wanted anyone" 

Seth raised a brow and looked back at Nico "How does he know that?" Seth leaned closer to Liam and whispered, Liam scoffed but nodded. 

"I don't know, as far as I know him and Cade don't even know each other." Liam whispered back.

"But whenever they pass each other in the halls they look at each other with a weird look." Liam whispered as Seth looked at him in disgust. 

"I've also seen-" Liam was cut off by Seth putting his hand over his mouth to stop him from talking. Seth had noticed Nico was listening to them, he didn't know how he was listening to them, he was standing quite far away but he was somehow listening to them. 

"How the hell are you listening to us?" Seth flicked Nico's forehead. 

"did you tell him?" Nico whispered and Liam smirked. "Obviously I told him about the fact that you and Cade have some weird thing going on" Liam said and crossed his arms.

"Yeah, just saying I don't really care whether they have weird tension or not." Seth shouted as he hurriedly made his way out of their dorm. 

"You little b-" Nico was cut of by Liam placing his index finger on his mouth to silence him. "Language Nico" Was the only thing that Liam said that made Nico smile.