-27-

"No, that's the worst idea so far! We cannot just waltz back inside and go to Nico and Liam and tell them to pack their things and then leave again!" Seth argued.

After their make-out session and talk, they had been bickering about what they should do when they get back. Most of the ideas came from Cade and Seth had something bad to say about all of them, how the plan could go wrong etc.

One of them were; using something explosive to break into Nico and Liam's room, which Seth obviously yelled at Cade for.

"What should we do then? You're saying no to everything, just choose one" Cade whined.

They were approaching the school and Cade really wanted to come up with a plan to get Nico and Liam out.

"You have the mind-link with Nico right?" Seth said and stopped when he saw the first building of the school.

Cade nodded "Then fucking use it to contact him! Tell him to somehow get out of there unnoticed" Seth said and Cade hit the dash board and wiggled around in his seat.

"Just do it you man-child" Seth said and Cade glared at him before nodding.

Nico. Cade mind-linked Nico, he knew he had scared Nico but he didn't care.

Cade?! What the fuck! Don't do that! Are you okay?! Nico yelled into the mind-link.

Jesus Christ yes I'm fine. Grab Liam and get out of there. Me and Seth are outside of the school in a- Cade stopped himself when he realised he didn't know what type of car they were in.

"What like- car model is this?" Cade asked, he knew nothing about cars. He wasn't a person who could just know what car it was by looking at the wheel.

"Are you stupid? It's a Land Rover. Specifically a Land Rover Discovery but that's not important." Seth answered and Cade rolled his eyes.

A L-Land? Rover? I don't fucking know alright Seth said it was something like that okay? Cade continued, hating the fact that he knew nothing about cars.

Yeah yeah, stupid  Nico mumbled and before Cade could say anything back Nico had cut it off.

"God I hate him" Cade mumbled and Seth chuckled.

Cade whipped his head in Seth's direction and was about to say something but was cut off by a somewhat shriek-yelp. Both Seth and Cade looked in the direction of the sound and saw Nico standing and Liam on the ground.

"You can't do that! You can't just grab me and run off!" Liam stood up and slapped Nico's shoulder.

"Yeah yeah okay" Nico kissed Liam's cheek and Liam smiled immediately even if he didn't want to.

"Get in for fucks sake" Seth said and Liam nodded frantically before basically jumping inside the car after Nico. Seth made a U-turn and started driving.

"So where are we going? Or more like where are we staying?" Liam asked, he rested his head on the back of Seth's seat.

When he didn't get an answer from Cade and Seth he looked up at them, Cade was looking at Seth while Seth wasn't really paying attention. He probably hadn't even heard Liam open his mouth.

"We are staying somewhere right?" Liam asked, looking at Cade for an answer.

Cade opened his mouth but closed it right after when he realised he didn't have an answer.

"I'm not sleeping in this car with you two" Liam said and Cade frowned.

"With us? But Nic-"

"-O is my mate. I would sleep on a bed of roses for him" Liam answered and Cade's frown deepened.

"Roses? isn't it a bed of needles or something?" Cade asked and Liam stared at him blankly.

"are you serious?" Liam asked "is he serious?" He asked, looking at Nico for an answer.

Nico shrugged and Liam looked at Cade again.

"Roses have spikes on them, the spikes are sharp. If you were to lay down on a bed of roses it would collapse and you would get cut by the spikes. While laying on a bed of 'needles' you wouldn't get cut, the 'needles' would hold your weight. It would be really uncomfortable but you wouldn't get cut." Liam explained.

"you're supposed to know shit like this Cade, aren't you like one of the top students of the school?" Nico said, joining the conversation.

"Well-"

"If he is then he's incredibly stupid." Seth said earning him a hit on the shoulder by Cade.

"Don't abuse the driver!" Seth exclaimed when they almost swerved of the road. If they did then it would've been partly Cade's fault.

"Okay! Where the fuck are we staying? I'm not sleeping in the car" Liam snapped, he was really annoyed since no one was answering him and he had slightly angered Seth by asking.

"You'll fucking see" Seth spat back at him, his eyes were glowing. Seth looked at Liam, Liam's eyes were wide and he was a little bit scared. Seth was looking at him with what looked like pure hatred. Seth looked back at the road and he looked at his hand when he felt something on top of it.

"Calm down okay?" Cade said and Seth nodded and averted his attention towards the road.

"The fuck wa-" Liam started but Nico put his hand over his mouth to stop him from talking. Both Nico and Cade could see Seth was angry but Liam couldn't.

"Don't. He'll probably explain everything later" Nico said and Liam nodded.

Alrighty that's the end of this chapter? I don't actually know what to like ask or put at the end of every chapter so like I don't know what to write really

Alrighty that's the end of this chapter? I don't actually know what to like ask or put at the end of every chapter so like I don't know what to write really. Buut I hope everyone's safe