-39-

Torn down, full of aching

Somehow our youth would take the blameWorn out, the way we let it stay

Carry you - Novo Amor
———————————————————————————

"No"

"Yes.

"No."

"Yes."

"No! You dumbfuck! We can't just go barging in! We'll all die!" Cade glared at Liam, puffing out his chest like some type of animal.

All of them were in the kitchen coming up with a plan on how to take down Damien. It wasn't going that well. Liam had come up with millions of plans but all of them ended badly. Either they all died or.. no. All of them died in every one of his plans.

"Well do you have a better fucking plan then Cade?! All you've been doing the past fucking hour is whine! You've disagreed on everything I've said! Can't you come up with a goddamn plan then?!" Liam shouted.

Seth had zoned out not too long ago, but not entirely. He still listened to everything they said but he didn't comment on anything.

He hated every plan Liam had come up with. Just because all of them were bad. Cade died, Hope died, Cain died, Seth died. Everyone died in every one of his plans except for Nico and him.

"But just listen! We can do the one I just told you! You guys go on distract everyone and then Cade kills Damien! Easy! Nico and I'll stay back and make sure no one comes after you guys, we'll hide somewhere behind a bush! It's that-"

"Shut the fuck up Liam! None of your goddamn plans are gonna work!" Seth shouted, it was the first time he'd spoken to them. He'd spoken to Cade when they had sex, yes, but he hadn't spoken to anyone else. All of them expect for Cade we're looking at Seth with shocked expressions, eyes wide and mouths open.

"Don't you get it?! All of your so called 'plans' have you and Nico alive! Hope and Cain have a kid! What'll Ivy do?! She's 3! She won't have a normal fucking childhood without her parents! You're so fucking selfish! You're only thinking about yourself! About your life! 'If Nico dies my whole world is ruined' don't you understand that's how all of us feel?! We don't want anyone to die! You however, you don't care if anyone dies. You only care if Nico dies. What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Seth's breathing was heavy, his chest rising and falling.

The room was completely silent, no one wanted to talk. They all waited for Liam to talk, but he never did.

"Really? Now you stop talking?" Seth laughed, you could feel his rage oozing out of him and into the air. "How would you like it if I came up with a plan that everyone else dies except for me and Cade?"

Liam stayed silent, his eyes were locked on his feet. He didn't want to speak, he knew he had been selfish but he had only thought of how much it would hurt loosing Nico.

Seth glared at Liam. He wanted him to talk, he wanted Liam to admit he was being selfish and only thinking about himself. Seth took a step closer to Liam and Liam took one back.

"Seth. Don't." Nico grabbed Seth's shoulder. Nico wasn't angry, he was annoyed. Annoyed at Liam for not shutting his mouth when he should've.

"You're eyes are glowing. Calm down." Nico whispered and Seth stopped glaring at Liam to look at Nico with wide eyes. Nico nodded to the side; signalling to Seth to go outside and maybe hit some trees to calm down.

Seth obeyed. He went outside and started pacing. Trying to calm himself down but it wasn't working. Nothing was working. Not even thinking about Cade.

Nothing.

"Calm the fuck down Seth. Count to ten and breathe in and out" Seth mumbled to himself as he leaned against a tree and stared up at the night sky.

Seth breathed in and out, he even counted lambs in his head even if he knew you were supposed to do that when you had trouble sleeping. Nothing worked.

Until it just stopped. His anger faded away. He didn't feel anything. It felt peaceful. Too peaceful. It didn't come back, he felt 'normal'. He wasn't angry anymore.

Seth heard a faint 'whoosh' sound, he didn't think anything of it and turned around to go back into the house and maybe; apologise to Liam for yelling at him.

Seth stopped right in front of the backdoor, everyone else were right behind the door talking to each other. So he stalled for a second before deciding to just go in.

He opened the backdoor and was about to go back inside when a sharp pain tore through his chest, he cried out from the force of it.

Everyone looked towards him and froze. Ivy has even stopped playing with her toys to look over at Seth.

What the hell are they all looking at?

Seth looked down and saw the end of, what looked like an arrow, coming out of his chest. Seth looked back up at Cade. Cade let out an agonised cry and rushed over to Seth just as Seth fell to his knees.

"Shit" Seth breathed out when he started falling forwards, he squeezed his eyes shut and waited for the floor to connect with his face but it never did. What he did feel was a pair of arms holding him.

Seth opened his eyes and saw Cade looking at him with tears in his eyes.

"Hey it's okay. Baby, it's okay I'm not that hurt" Seth breathed out, he hated seeing Cade cry. Even if he'd only seen Cade cry once but he knew Cade hated crying.

"Take it out." Seth whispered and Cade shook his head.

"I said, take it out" Seth demanded in a low tone, and for once Cade obeyed. He didn't take the arrow slowly out of Seth he literally ripped it out like it had some sort of disease on it. Seth screamed from the pain. 

"Not like that dumbass" Seth breathed out in pain.

"Aww shit. I didn't mean to actually hit you."

Seth looked over his shoulder and saw the one person he wished to never ever see again. With some other people.

"Killian I swear to god when I'm healed, I will rip your head off." Seth growled.

Killian opened his mouth and started speaking but Seth couldn't hear anything. His ears were ringing and blood started filling up his throat and pouring past his lips.

He heard a faint yell come from Liam, something directed towards Killian but he didn't know what he said.

Everything went dark.

———————————————————————————

Welll shiiiiittttt Seth's NOT DEAD FYI!

Thoughts?