-16-

Fun Fact about Liam: He loves strawberry's 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"How'd it go?" Liam asked when he came out of the bathroom to see Nico sitting on his bed. 

"Good, I think. I went to check up on him again after but I saw him and Seth down each other's throats" Nico said and Liam looked mortified. 

"Why didn't you stop them then?!" Liam yelled and Nico looked at him. "I didn't mean they were fighting I meant like.. They were kissing" Nico said and Liam glared at him. 

"You could've said that in the first place! I thought they were fighting!" Liam hit Nico's shoulder and hissed, Liam did know that whenever he hit Nico he would get hurt instead but he kept forgetting.

"You made of iron or something?" Liam wheezed and Nico started laughing. "The fuck you laughing at?!" Liam yelled and hit Nico again only to get hurt, again. 

"WHY THE FUCK IS YOUR SKIN LIKE THAT?!" Liam shouted and Nico started laughing even more. Nico grabbed Liam's hand and kissed his knuckles. 

"Why do you always get all lovey-dovey with me?" Liam mumbled and put his hand over his face to cover the fact that he was blushing. 

Nico chuckled and glanced at Liam, he was quick enough to catch Liam staring at his lips. Nico looked at Liam and leaned closer. "How-" Nico pressed his lips on Liam's before he could speak. Liam knew Nico's senses were better than a normal humans but sometimes it was weird. Really weird. 

Nico always knew what mood Liam was in and where he was looking. 

"Nico" Liam whispered as he pulled back. He looked at Nico and realised Nico was already looking at him. "You're weird" Liam muttered and Nico smiled. 

"Yeah but I already told you why my senses are better than other people, you just didn't believe me" Nico smiled even wider when Liam wrapped his arms around his neck. 

"Yeah because supernatural creatures don't exist Nico. You're just special" Liam rested his head in the crook of Nico's neck and sighed. "There's no way in hell you could be a vampire" 

"yeah?" Nico mumbled and Liam nodded. "I know everything about them, blood-thirsty morons" Liam laughed. 

Nico tried laughing but he didn't and when Liam realised he hadn't laughed he looked at Nico with a frown. "hey, what's wrong?" Liam asked and Nico smiled and shook his head. 

"It's nothing, I'm gonna go and take a walk" Nico said while pushing Liam off of him. He stood up but before he could leave, Liam grabbed his wrist. 

"Is this because I called vampires blood-thirsty morons?" Liam joked but Nico glared at him. Nico had never ever shown any angry type of emotion towards Liam, he never wanted to. 

Liam hadn't realised Nico was glaring at him and kept on joking "They are blood-thirsty morons Nico! They're so fucking childlike! I'm gonna be telling my kids story's about how pathetic vampires are" Liam laughed.

Nico grabbed Liam's shoulders and pushed him back, Liam stumbled but it didn't take him long to find his balance again. "What the fuck Nico?" Liam said and looked at Nico.