-06-

Seth was pacing around the halls until a guard stopped him. The guard was tall, a little taller than Seth, he had a golden glow to his dark skin, his blue eyes seemed to shine in the sunlight whenever he passed a window. 

"What the hell are you doing? You should be in your dorm" He said and Seth sighed reaching up and rubbing the bridge of his nose, trying to get rid of the headache he had gotten after walking out of Liam's dorm.

"And you should be working but instead you're worrying about me." Seth bit back. The guard grabbed Seth's arm tightly. 

"If you haven't heard it's dangerous to walk alone. So I advise you to go back to your dorm and stay there until morning" The guard said and let go of Seth. 

"Fine you moron." Seth said and went inside his dorm. He'd been pacing outside of his dorm, he was too scared to go in since Cade would be there. Seth ignored Cade when he walked in and tore off his shirt. 

"Seth" Cade said groggily. 

Was he napping? Seth thought to himself as he ignored Cade.

"Seth" Cade said a little louder. Seth continued to ignore him as he put on his pajamas. Cade grunted and threw a packet of gummy bears at Seth while yelling; "Bloody hell Seth!"  Seth flinched.

"What the fuck was that for?! How did you throw it that hard?!" Seth seethed, picking the half-eaten gummy bear packet of the floor. 

"For ignoring me!" Cade yelled. 

"Okay fine, what the hell do you want me to say huh?!" Seth yelled. 

"What? that I like you? and I accidentally told you? Is that what you want me to say? Because if it is then there you go. I said it" Seth snapped and threw the packet of gummy bears back at Cade. Cade caught it easily and threw it back at Seth. '

"Stop it you stupid long-legged bastard!" Seth yelled and threw the gummy bear packet in the trash. 

"long-legged bastard?" Cade said as his eyebrows furrowed in confusion. 

"what? you have long legs you look like a fucking giraffe" Seth said. 

"Says the guy who's 6'0!" Cade yelled.

"Yeah so? you're like...fuck I don't know 6'7? 6'4?" Seth mumbled and didn't notice Cade throwing a pillow at him. 

"I'm 6'5!" Cade yelled and Seth chuckled. 

"See still, you're a long-legged bastard, or giraffe" Seth mumbled as he climbed the ladder to the top bunk.

"God I hate you" Cade said as he slapped the back of Seth's leg. 

"yeah thanks" Seth mumbled and as soon as his face hit his pillow he drifted off.

---

"Stoooopp...shut up Cade" Seth mumbled when Cade was trying to wake him up. 

"Wake the fuck up you long-legged chicken!" Cade said and Seth sat up. 

"Long-legged chicken? chicken's are short" Seth mumbled as he rubbed his eye. 

"Exactly" Cade smirked.

"fuck you" Seth grunted, Cade laughed at Seth's response. 

"you wish you could." Cade said. Seth grunted and leaned back and hit something hard, not rock hard but body hard. Seth's eyes widened as he snapped his head in to look behind him. Seth yelped and fell of the bed when he realised Cade was behind him on the top bunk.