-01-

HI HELLOOOO

Thank you for choosing this exact book to read,

This book is very old, I wrote it back when I was 14/15 and tried editing it when I was 16 but that went to shit. What I'm trying to say is that this book is unedited and quite confusing at times, it was originally connected to another book but that book is non existent anymore. 

I'm not going to be editing this book, there might be a lot of grammar mistakes, cringey stuff, use of cringey words. As I said before I wrote this when I was 14/15. 

Feel free to stop reading right now, or continue but you've been warned and don't attack me if the books confusing. :D 

[Warning: This book contains mature themes that may be offensive to some people/audiences. Reader discretion is advised.]

XOXOX

"Fuck." Seth whispered, grabbing hold of the car door, trying to calm himself down. He had only seen a glimpse of the school but he had already started panicking because of it.

"It's okay, honey." Mrs Boyce, his mother said as she placed her hand on top of his in reassurance.

"I'm so anxious mom.." Seth mumbled, shaking his head. The day before, he hadn't been able to sleep at all, he kept rolling around in bed but never ended up falling asleep.

"It'll be okay son. Just don't let your guard down and remember what Jason told you and who to stay away from." Mr Boyce, his father said as he looked at him through the rear view mirror.

"I miss Jason." Seth said, causing his mother to look at him. She frowned slightly before she smiled at him.

"I know you do, you still have time to call him." She said, making Seth take his phone out of his pocket, immediately calling Jason.

Jason was his best friend from his old school, after Seth had moved they weren't able to meet up as much as he would've liked.

There had been an incident that had happened between the two, they had grown close because of it in a weird way. Seth and Jason had been inseparable. They had made plans during the summer but since Seth had moved right after the school year ended, they hadn't been able to do anything together. They had called almost everyday during the summer, even sometimes had virtual sleepovers.

The school was in the middle of nowhere, far away from any sort of life, the only thing that was close was a hospital. The hospital had been built in favor of the school, since the school was known for having a lot of fights and most of them someone ended up in the hospital. Once a year in Hawking High there was a huge fight, which someone would end up in the hospital with critical injuries.

"We're here, buddy." Seth looked up at his father, nodding before saying goodbye to Jason. He grabbed the backpack that he had brought with him with stuff that didn't fit in his luggage. His luggage had been sent to the school a week earlier, so that the newcomers wouldn't need to unpack.

"Bye mom, bye dad." He said with a smile that faltered when only his mother said goodbye to him. As he walked through the gate he saw a large group of people and started walking towards them. A guard came up behind him as he was walking and pushed him forward slightly, Seth looked over his shoulder and glared at the guard but started walking faster towards the group.

"Okay! heads up everyone!" One of the guards yelled, making everyone jump slightly. His voice boomed through the yard, making the people who were already in the school turn their heads towards him.

"Let's go over some rules. 1st rule, no phones allowed, if we catch you using a phone you will be expelled. 2nd rule, no sharp objects, you probably know what will happen if we catch you, you will be expelled. 3rd rule, if you're going to have sex do it in your dorms, do not think just because all of us are men that it'll be a pleasure to see. 4th rule, well not really a rule more of a warning, if you get into a fight with someone and they keep coming back to beat you up, don't come asking us for help, we will not help you." The guard said, nodding as if telling himself he did a good job.