-30-

You either pic yourself up or you let yourself down. Life will always be tough. So who the fuck are you now? 
Myself - Neffex

As I said I'll be putting lyrics in the beginning of every chapter and it'll like tell you what type of a mood this chapter will be? Or like have? Now off you go and read, you don't have to read this if you don't want to but I would really appreciate it if you would.

——

Seth walked right past Liam and Cade who were talking in the kitchen. Liam said something to Seth, but he wasn't listening. He wanted to listen to Liam but he couldn't.

Seth slammed the bedroom door shut just as his knees buckled and he fell forwards. "I hate this." Seth breathed out and stood up.

His mind had started fighting against him ever since he and Cade had gotten Nico and Liam from Hawking High. While Seth himself never ever wanted to hurt Liam in any type of way, his mind wanted to rip him apart.

"Seth! Come down! We're playing monopoly!" Liam shouted and Seth growled unintentionally. 

"What the hell?" Seth asked himself. He didn't want to hate Liam. He didn't. But he did at the same time.

"Seth! C'mon!"

"Shut the fuck up Liam!" Seth yelled and leaned against the door. He heard a faint stutter come from Liam. But Liam brushed it off, he had seen Seth was in a mood so he decided not to push him.

Seth sighed and stared at the ceiling.

"I'm not.. I can't control any of it. Why can't I control my fucking temper? Liam's one of my closest friends and I.." Seth groaned, he wanted to figure out why he was so temperamental with Liam now.

Seth was asking himself questions and not answering them since he didn't know how he could answer them.

---

Seth was now sitting at his desk writing. Trying to calm himself down. It had been about 2 hours since he had kicked Killian and Luka off his property. 

Just then he heard Liam shout to him again.

"SETH C'MON GET YOUR TEMPERAMENTAL ASS DOWN HERE!"

Seth gripped the pen so tight it snapped in half.

"SEETH!!!!!" Liam whined and Seth completely lost it.

Smashing his fist hard against his desk causing everything on it to shake and fall.

The house went completely silent. The noise from Seth's fist slamming into the desk once more was the only thing that could be heard.

He stood up abruptly and grabbed the chair he was sitting on and threw it across the room. It hit a shelf causing the shelf to break and fall to the ground. The chair was broken and everything on the shelf had shattered.

"Fuck!" Seth shouted as he grabbed the nearest thing to him, it just happened to be a glass vase, and chucked it at the wall. He heard someone running upstairs and then knocking on the door. Seth didn't care and kept throwing and hitting stuff.

He was stopped when a pair of strong arms wrapped around his shoulders, holding him in place.

Seth let out a horrifying yell.

"Baby.. hey it's okay. It's okay, you're okay I'm here it's okay." Cade whispered soothingly.

Seth calmed down when he heard Cade's voice. Seth collapsed in Cade's arms, it was like his whole body had enough and just completely shut down.

---

Seth woke up in his bedroom. Well not 'his' bedroom since he competently destroyed it, he woke up in one of the other bedrooms in his house.

Cade and Liam were inside the room talking about him. Nico was also there but he was sitting beside the bed and staring at Seth, he wanted to make sure once Seth woke up he didn't hurt Liam.

Seth opened his eyes and looked around until his eyes locked onto Liam.

"Get him out" Nico said, breaking Liam and Cade's conversation. They stared at Nico, they were both confused.

"He said, get him out" Seth muttered while still trying to control himself.

"Seth! You're awa-"Liam was about to walk over to Seth when Nico was beside him pulling him out of the room.

Seth sighed in relief once Liam was outside of the room. Liam was yelling at Nico, whining about why he couldn't see Seth.

"You okay? Why did you want Liam out of the room?" Cade asked.

Seth felt Cade's hand on top of his. Seth smiled softly and looked at Cade.

"I'm fine. And with Liam.. I don't know.. I just can't control my anger when he's in the room" Seth explained.

Cade frowned, he knew Seth's anger issues had gotten worse after what had happened with his family but he didn't know they had gotten this bad.

"It's not just Liam. It's everyone, I get angry when someone talks. Or just annoyed, but it's mostly Liam."

"Even you sometimes" Seth whispered, he hated the fact that he had also gotten annoyed at Cade. It wasn't as often as he got annoyed at Liam but he still hated it.

"I can help you" Cade said, he wanted to Seth to tell him more, why he got angry at everyone so easily.

"No. I've been alone all my life, I've done everything by myself. Just because I have you now doesn't mean that has to stop. I'll do it alone. By myself." Seth said, shocking both himself and Cade.

"What do you mea-"

"Nothing" Seth stood up and walked out of the room. Not caring if his whole body hurt.

———————————————————————————

Wellll... that was fascinating? 🤣