-08-

"One thing I want you to know before I do anything to you" Jayden said while dragging Seth across the floor. 

"When I feel like doing this again, you have no saying in it." Jayden said and he jerked Seth forward into a wall. Seth hit the wall face first, his eyes started to water as he put one hand over his face.

"I did nothing to you! Why are you doing this to me?!" Seth yelled as he clutched his side, the impact from Jayden kicking him earlier was still there. 

 "Well first off you're just.. the perfect toy. Second you're too cocky, showing your strength like that." Jayden scoffed referring to what Seth did to Casper.

"No one can save you. No one." Jayden smirked, he grabbed Seth's wrist. 

"Maybe some people but you will never get them on your side." Jayden whispered in Seth's ear, Seth spat at Jayden.

"If you want me to go easier on you then don't be as cocky" Jayden said and twisted Seth's wrist, Seth cried out and clutched onto his wrist when Jayden finally stopped twisting.

"Stop it!" Seth yelled as he tried pushing Jayden away but he didn't budge. Jayden smirked and kicked Seth, over and over again. Bruising his ribs, he kicked and punched Seth all over expect his face. He didn't want anyone to know he was doing this to Seth.

Jayden knew a lot of things about the people in this school and he knew everything about Cade. The only thing he didn't know about Cade was how strong he was. He'd never actually fought him, he's tried but he's never been able to even hit him, there had always been someone to hold him back or drag Cade away from him. 

--

Seth limped back to his dorm slowly. Every step he took hurt, Seth winced as he entered his dorm. The room was dark, Seth didn't want to make any noise so he froze for a second before shrugging it off. He knew Cade wouldn't hurt him.

"Cade?" Seth whispered and heard a low grunt and sheets shifting, Seth chuckled lowly. Seth made his way towards the bunk bed and tried climbing to the top bunk but he was too weak. 

Seth glanced at Cade, he was sleeping. Seth smiled to himself when he saw how Cade was sleeping. His legs were splayed along the bed, his whole body took over it. 

Seth sighed, he was gonna have to somehow sleep in the same bed as Cade. But he couldn't since Cade was taking up all the room. 

Seth slapped Cade's shoulder and he flinched and woke up immediately. "Move over" Cade moved over and watched Seth curiously, Seth cuddled himself into Cade's side and Cade froze. 

"What're you-" Seth put his hand over Cade's mouth to stop him from talking. Cade didn't know what to do, he felt Seth wrap his arms around his waist and pull him closer. 

Soon enough Seth's breathing became heavier and Cade instantly relaxed. 

"What the hell is he doing..." Cade shrugged and wrapped his arm around Seth's shoulder and fell asleep.

---

"Duude!" Liam shouted when he entered the classroom, Seth was sitting at the very back by a window. "I thought you were gonna come to my dorm last night." Liam said and sat down next to Seth

"oh sorry I.. something came up" Seth said and hissed when Liam touched his arm. 

"You okay?" Liam said and put his hand on Seth's shoulder. Seth clenched his teeth together before nodding. 

"Please.. don't touch me" Seth mumbled. "what?" Liam whispered turning to Seth, putting more pressure to his hand. 

Seth hissed again and Liam frowned before moving his hand. Liam was oblivious, he didn't know Seth was in pain. Every time Liam would touch Seth, he would hiss, his body was sore and in pain.