~~~

You sat around a small round table in a small, cozy cafe, with Jungkook's father seated across from you. He looked a bit uneasy at first but loosened up when the waiter placed the food in front of each of you.

He glanced at his coffee for a quick second before giving a quick stir.

"Thank you for agreeing to meet me Y/N. I didn't think you'd want to after things last night ended on a bad note." He sighed before covering it up with a smile.

"It's not a problem at all Mr Jeon. It gave me the perfect excuse to get out of the house for a while." You smiled trying to ease the tension. You grabbed the plastic cup, and placed the straw in between your lips taking a few sips of the milk tea.

"Are you enjoying the tea?" He asked causing you to look up at him excitedly.

"Yes! It's really good but..." You paused for a while taking the time to admire the well decorated interior of the building. It looked like this place had been here for a good few years at most. You continued. "I've lived in Busan for my whole life but how come I've never come across this cafe before?"

He smiled as he looked around the cafe once more recalling all the memories this place held for him.

"We learn something new everyday. That's the beauty of this world. You've always loved tea since you were little and always threw little when you didn't get to drink it." You chuckled at your younger self. Did you really do that?

He sat quiet for a bit still admiring the place. "This was the place where your mother and I went on our first date. Well it wasn't really a date, I just thought it was the perfect place to enjoy our breakfast."

You frowned at that. Just like that the guilt rushed through you.

"You guys were so happy together, weren't you?" You mumbled inaudibly as you set your cup back down on to the table. "I heard from my mom that you two ended things. I'm so sorry." He laughed lowly, almost as if sarcastically.

"Mr Jeon? Why did you want to meet me?" You finally asked the question you wanted to ask from the beginning.

"It's about Jungkook." His gaze suddenly became strong when he brought up his son. You hummed in confusion when he brought up your boyfriend's name.

"Jungkook? Is he okay?" You asked worriedly. He laughed at your behaviour and reassured you that he was indeed not in any harm.

"I know I shouldn't ask you to do this for me, but he won't even talk to me let alone look at me." A lone tear escaped from his eye followed by even more. "Y/N, you're the only one I know he'll listen to right now."

"Mr Jeon, I can't-" You stopped when he grabbed hold of your hand. He was feeling desperate right about now and it showed in his eyes.

"Please...I already lost your mother. I can't lose my sons too."

~~~

Jungkook had been running non stop for the past couple of hours or two, and needless to say he was exhausted. His body had reached it's limit and he knew he had to rest up for a little bit before heading back home.

He slowly walked over to one of the larger trees in the park and took a seat under it, appreciating the cool breeze that blew through it's shade.

Jungkook was exhausted but was grateful that he was able to distract himself for a few hours. His eyes slowly closed but opened them immediately after. He slapped his cheeks a bit hard to try and keep himself awake but after a while the slaps softened and he'd managed to drift off to sleep.