Nine

After the movie everyone headed off to their rooms to get some sleep. As I opened my bedroom door I heard a creak and I got instantly scared so I ran back down to the kitchen.

Jungkook was drinking his usual night cup of water before going to bed when he noticed me standing in the kitchen.

"What are you still doing up?" Jungkook asked me setting his cup on the counter.

"I-I couldn't sleep." I mentally cursed myself for stuttering so easily. I heard Jungkook chuckle.

"How about we...talk? Maybe it can help you relax and fall asleep." He scanned my face for even the slightest answer. I made eye contact with him giving him a small smile before I noticed the corner of his lips curl up.

"Ok. Let's go sit in the livingroom." He said before leading me to the couch.

"How about we talk about things that make you happy?" I thought.

"I like stuffed animals." Jungkook quickly ran upstairs to grab something. When he sat back on the couch he shoved Mr Fluffball in my arms.

"B-But he's yours?"

"Tonight he's yours. Don't worry." His eyes shining as he spoke. I nodded slowly feeling guilty for keeping him up this late at night.

"What else do you like?"

"Sing for me." I looked at Jungkook when he started coughing like crazy.

"I-I don't know how to." He rubbed the back of his neck as his cheeks turned pink. I've heard him singing once or twice in the shower and for sure his voice is beautiful.

"Please~" I begged him but he wouldn't budge. I had no choice but to shoot him my puppy dog eyes. I knew he couldn't resist them. They are his weakspot.

My heart jumped when he agreed to sing for me. He pulled me closer to him encircling his hand around my waist. I slowly laid my head on his chest, my heart betraying me by beating in his presence.

I just feel different when I'm around him. I just...I can't explain it.

He closed his eyes and started to sing. It made my heart soft hearing his voice. I got easily captivated that I didn't realise my eyes slowly closing.

~~~

"I didn't know that my voice was so calming. It even made you sleep." Jungkook murmed to himself. Your figure still laying in his arms. You fell asleep half an hour ago and Jungkook took the opportunity to admire you.

You were truly beautiful in his eyes and everything you did made his heart race. He later slept while embracing the warmth that radiated from you.

~~~

"Shhh!" The click sounds of the camera were heard throughout the living room.

"Hyung you're gonna wake them up." I heard Hoseok whisper.

"They look so cute together. They're going to be a cute couple." Taehyung cooed.

"Hide! Jungkook's waking up!" I heard Jin whisper to the rest of the boys. Jungkook woke up and noticed that you were still sleeping in his arms and he smiled to himself.

He heard a few chuckles behind the couch before he whispered to his hyungs that they should come out from hiding.

"Jungkook can't chase us." Taehyung stuck out his tongue to the nrwly awakened boy. Jungkook grunted.

"If you wake her up, I will chase you." He threatened the boys. Your eyes fluttered open and you were greeted by six guys all gulping anxiously and an angry Jungkook.

What did I miss?