Twenty One

"You have got to be kidding me, right?" Jungkook's mouth was hanging open as he saw the puppies running around your room.

"Nope. Did you bring what I told you?" You had texted him to bring a packet of dog food before coming over without giving him an explanation.

"It's in the k-kitchen." You giggled at his expression before picking up one of the puppies and leading them into the bathroom. Jungkook followed you along wih the rest of the puppies.

"Great."

"Are you going to give them a bath?" He said as he noticed you placing them one after the other into the bathtub.

"Mmm hmmm. Can you get the bottle of shampoo from my room?" You grabbed the shower nose and applied lukewarm water against the puppies fur.

Jungkook came in and handed you the bottle before he sat down next to you. He watched you in awe smiling as you washed the puppies.

"What?" He quickly turned his head as you looked in his direction. Swallowing the huge lump in his throat he tried to look everywhere but in your direction.

"Nothing." Jungkook started to help you wash your puppies, giggling here and there as well. Eventually one of the puppies escaped from the tub and tackled Jungkook.

You quickly whipped out your phone and started to record him. He looked like a little boy again when he laughed so hautily. The puppy procedded to lick his face and you just laughed at him. The bathroom was filled with the sound of all of your laughter.

"Loosen up a little. The puppies order you to." You picked the puppy and helped Jungkook up.

"Ok. Ok." The puppy leapt out your hands and into the bathtub as if understanding what Jungkook said.

You comtinued to rub the shampoo across their fur before you felt a splash of water.

"Yah! Jungkook!" He stuck out his tongue at you before splashing you with water a second time.

"You-" He interrupted you by planting a kiss on your nose.

"Hahaha! Now you're a statue." He laughed while running away and into your room. Your face turned red as you thought about what just happened.

Jungkook on the other hand felt even worse. His face was hot and his heart refused to slow down.

~~~

You were now in your room drying up the puupies with a few towels. Soon you felt a towel over you and it started moving vigorously around your hair.

"Stupid. Your hair is wet but you didn't notice." You playfully rolled your eyes before trying to grab the towel from the boy infront of you.

"What are you doing?" You asked as he swatted your hands away and continued rubbing.

"I'm taking care of you since you won't do it yourself." He stared into your eyes before standing up and heading to the kitchen.

~~~

"So what are going to do with them?" Jungkook asked as he turned his attention to the puppies munching on their food.

"What do you mean?" You put a spoon of rice into your mouth.

"You can't keep them here forever. And besides your mom doesn't even know about them." Jungkook was right. Your mom wouldn't be too happy with a bunch of rogue puppies. It was a good thing that she had a night shift at yhe hospital

"How about we take to the pet shop on the other side of town. I've passed by there a few times and they love all the animals there." You said as one of the puppies rubbed up against your leg and let out a small smile.

"I'll take them. You should stop skipping school and besides when was the last time you went for your tutoring class." Jungkook took his and your empty dish to the sink before walking back to you.

"Thanks for everything, Jungkook." He ruffled your hair.

"It's okay. I'd do anything for you, you know that." It was late and you fell asleep on the couch with yourself in Jungkook's arms. You had decided to have a movie night but you both fell asleep. Jungkook had constantly been closing in the space between the two of you and that's how you ended up in his arms.