Sixteen

Over the years your relationship with Lisa has increased greatly. You always ended the night by giving each other sweet friendly messages and others, you even invited her over for you and Jungkook's famous movie nights.

You were excited for your first day in high school because you thought it would be even better than elementary.

You quickly put on your school uniform, your signature grey hoodie over it, tying your hair in a high ponytail before letting your cherry flavoured chapstick move across your lips.

"Y/N! Jungkook is here!" Your mom shouted from downstairs followed by a few chuckles.

"Coming!" You shouted back trying to pull your skirt lower. It wasn't necessarily short but it was for your liking. Giving up you grabbed your protective shorts and slipping them on before heading downstairs.

~~~

Humming a random song looking left and right, Jungkook tailing behind me.

Jungkook gulped, swallowing the lump in his throat. The way he felt your exposed neck was calling to him. It was almost tempting him.

He mentally slapped himself. "Nope! Nope! No!" He heard his concious shouting at him.

He then stepped forward and pulled the ribbon releasing your black locks until finally settling on your shoulders. You abruptly turned around catching a glimpse of his widened eyes.

"Jungkook! What are you-Yah!" He pulled your hood over your head making sure every part of your head was covered. He made sure that you were blind.

"Seriously what are you-" He cut off for the second time.

"There were a group of boys across the street and they kept on looking over." You raised your brow even though you knew he couldn't see it.

"I just looked across the street and the only person I saw was an elderly lady walking her cat." He gulped before pulling you towards Lisa's house. Of course he wouldn't let you take off the hood.

~~~

"May the freshman make their way into the auditorium for their orientation." A voice over loud speaker echoed through the crowded hallways.

People then made their way into the auditorium while still chatting up with their friends. We then followed closely behind them.

After finding our seats a lady came onto the stage, this is when the room grew quiet.

"Good morning students. I hope you have gotten the chance to see at least part of the school." The only thing you saw about this school was the entrance and the hallways because you arrived late. And it was all Jungkook's fault.

"This is an institution of excellence and we hope for the best out of all of you. You are all required to partocipate in an after school sport because excercise is good for the learning mind. Be sure to get your schedules on your way out. We hope you enjoy your time here." The students applauded as she exited the stage before standing up to leave the auditorium.

~~~

"So, what sport are you guys going to do?" You asked timidly looking over the list of sporting activities to do.

"Basketball!" They simultaneously said before they started wandering slowly away from you playing with an invisible ball.

You never really took an interest in athletics but not because you were not interested but because you were always bad at it.

"Are you feeling okay?" You looked up at the unfamiliar voice.

"No." He frowned at you nonchalant response. He raised his eyebrows as if asking you to go on but just saw the llform in hand and immediately laughed.

"What?" He tried to stop laughing but couldn't. "It's not funny." You smiled hitting him lightly.

"If that's your biggest worry then you're definitely not ready for high school." I sighed.

"But if you're looking for a sport, try basketball. I've met a bunch of people wjo are signing up and they're pretty nice. Plus I can help coach you." You slowly nodded.

"Sure." A hand gripped my arm before pulling me away. Looking up, Jungkook's side profile in sight. He looked really annoyed.

Was it something I did?