Thirteen

The rest of the school day passed by smoothly ending with you laughing in the cafeteria with the guys. You were still so shocked at how much food Jin could stuff inside his mouth and still maintain his weight.

You were headed towards the school exit when the urge hit you.

"Jungkook..I'll meet you outside. I have to go to the bathroom." He chuckled while laughing softly while watching you run down the hallway.

~~~

You were about to exit the cubicle when you heard the sound of girls giggling enter the bathroom. Your first instinct was to keep really silent until these girls left.

"I wish I could wear makeup." The thought of hiding for no reason ran through your mind. Mentally slapping yourself you decided to leave. But then-

"I wish Jungkook liked me back." One of the other girls giggled.

"Unless you can become Y/N, that's never happening." I heard her sigh.

"Guess you're right. What was I thinking?" She nervously chuckled.

"Come on. We don't want to get in trouble." They left the bathroom and that's when you decided to step out of your cubicle.

You looked in the mirror before you heard a rapid knock on the door.

"Y/N, are you still in there?" It was Jungkook and he sounded worried. You could tell by his tone of voice.

You slowly opened the door and saw Jungkook with a panicked face. You giggled.

"People will think you're weird waiting by the girl's bathroom." He looked around before turning back to you.

"But there's no one here." You quickly looked around before you pulled Jungkook out of the school.

~~~

You were walking through the park while Jungkook paced behind you. The conversation between the girls played over and over and over in your mind.

I thought that I was the only one that could like him?

Jungkook noticed your unusual quietness but he noticed your arms grow goosebumps when the wind blowed. You were too deep in thought to even notice the sudden change in temperature.

He took of his jacket and placed it on your shoulders. It was then that you snapped out of your trance and turned towards your caring friend.

"J-Jungkook-it's cold. You're even shivering." He placed a finger on your lips to stop you from talking.

"I don't mind." He simply said before he walked ahead. You smiled at the thought but you couldn't let him walk home freezing.

You took the jacket off your shoulders and placed it on his before you ran ahead.

Obviously thinking Jungkook just accepted the jacket back you slowed down before feeling a grip on your hand pulling you into a chest.

Looking up seeing Jungkook's eyebrows furrowed while looking down at your small figure. He took the jacket, this time guiding your arms into the sleeves before buttoning it up all the way.

"There you go." He placed a soft kiss on your forehead. You immediately blushed.

The piece of clothing was too big that they engulfed your small hands.

But it didn't stop the boy from grabbing your hand softly and making your way down the road.

~~~

"I wish Jungkook liked me back."

"Unless you can become Y/N, that's never happening."

The girl clenched her fists as she saw Jungkook kiss you on the forehead and holding your hand as you walked away.

"If you like her that much, I'll be like her."

"I might even replace her." She smirked.

~~~

(°○°)

3-3K...WHaT tHe?

I am honestly jungshook. You guys are really amazing. I'm glad that you're enjoying this story so far♥♥.

-Hannah