One

Jungkook's father wandered into the livingroom where he found his boys lying on the couch and watching cartoons. "How about we go out for dinner tonight? And maybe have some lamb skewers on the way back?"

The two boys looked at each other before Yoongi spoke up, excitedly jumping off the couch. "Let's go!" The ten year old jumped up and down in excitement before pulling Jungkook to the car. The seven year old Jungkook couldn't keep up with his older brothers' pace but he was just as excited.

~~~

They all rubbed their stomachs as they looked at the empty dishes before them. Jungkook suddenly had a thought pop up in his head.

"Should we bring some for mommy?" Jungkook asked as he continued rubbing his stomach, obviously full from the meal.

"Sure. I'll go ask the waitor if we can take some to go." Jungkook's father pushed his chair back, getting up from his seated position.

"Yoongi, stay with your brother and please make you two don't wander off." Yoongi nodded lightly before as he watched his father make his way to the counter at the front of the restaurant.

Yoongi stood up ready to go to the bathroom obviously forgetting the little brother that he was supposed to be watching. He was about to walk off but before he took a step Jungkook spoke up.

"Hyung, dad said you shouldn't leave me alone or wander off." Yoongi lifted up the glass of water and placed the rim of the cup on his lips. He tilted it upwards letting the water flow down into his mouth which he gulped down. He wiped the corner of his mouth with the back of his hand and looked at the younger boy.

"Relax you bunny. I'm just going to the bathroom." Yoongi said before walkong off with his hands firmly plaed in the pockets of his jeans.

Jungkook eventually became bored sitting at a table with noone else to talk to. He let his eyes wander around hoping to catch even a glimpse of anything interesting. Eventually he spotted a figure crouched down on the ground through the big glass window at the restaurants entrance.

You were holding your knee in agony and your tears flowed down your cheeks. Jungkook felt somewhat symphathetic for you and left the restaurant to help you anyway that he could.

He looked around hoping to find a close authoritarive figure by your side but immediately noticed that you were alone. The little boy bent down to your eye level looking you over and a smile ran across his lips.

"Hi. My name is Jungkook." The little girl hastily wiped her tears ashamed that someone had seen her cry so pathetically. You then turned to look at him noticing the smile on his face.

"I-I'm Y/N-what are you doing?" You asked in confusion as you saw him rip his sleeve of his shirt clean off and wrapping it around your bleeding knee.

"I'm helping you." He tied the knot not too tightly so you could move your knee around. Jungkook's father had a look of fear painted on his face as he ran out of the restaurant holding onto Yoongi' hand. He looked left and right obviously looking for his son who he was going to surely scold later.

He let out a sigh of relief as he spotted Jungkook kneeling besides a little girl. With Yoongi still in hand he rushed over to the two and pulled Jungkook into a tight hug before letting go.

"Jungkook! Where have you been?!" The anger resonated from his voice and they both knew very well that Yoongi was also part of it. As an older brother, it was Yoongi's responsibility to look after Jungkook and as a little child, Jungkook was not supposed to wander off on his own at night and roam around in the streets.

"She was hurt and I wanted to help her." Jungkook's father looked at the girl immediately noticing the cloth wrapped around her knee.

"Where is your mom?" You cried once again as you remembered the situation you were in.

"T-There was a crowd of people a-and I lost her. And some people kept on pushing until I fell." You choked on your words which had still managed to leave your lips.

"Let's wait for her then. Is that okay with you?" You nodded before he picked you up and led you back inside the restaurant with the two boys following close behind.

"Here. Eat this." Y/N looked at the outstretched hand which held a stick of meat. She looked up and saw Jungkook with the same smile on his face. He shoved the meat into your mouth and watched you try to chew it.

"So cute." He mumbled to himself.

A few minutes later your mother wandered into the restaurant looking for you. She gave you a tight hug and thanked everyone for taking care of you. As you made your way out Jungkook grabbed hold of your hand and the box of meat into your hand before kissing your cheek. He walked back to his table and you finally let out a smile.

"Thank you, Jungkook."