Twenty Seven

"Y/N! Jungkook!" You backed away when you heard Lisa's voice echoing in the hallway. You wrapped your arm around Jungkook's waist and led him outside and sat him on the bench just beside the door.

As soon as Lisa saw the both of you she rushed over, a worried look painted across her face.

"What's wrong with Jungkook?" Lisa asked as she placed her palm on his forehead. "And he's burning up!"

"I'll go get him some water. You should stay with him." Lisa nodded as she sat beside Jungkook. You rushed back to the front of the spa, but bumped into..Eunha.

"Sorry. I didn't see you." You appologised to the girl infront of you.

"It's okay..but have you seen Lisa? She was just in the changing room." She asked looking around. You nodded in response.

"She's with Jungkook now. I'm just here to grab a bottle of water." Eunha nodded understandingly but her insides felt like exploding. Lisa had somehow managed to slip away without being seen and that just made her panick. But she managed to calm down.

"Then I'll walk with you." You nodded and headed over to the mini cafè there and bought the water along with banana flavoured milk.

"Why the banana milk?" Eunha asked curiously. You smiled to yourself before speaking up.

"It's Jungkook's favourite drink. Whenever he's feeling down, he always tells me to buy it for him." Eunha smiled widely at your thoughtfulness before speaking up

"Let's go back. They're probably wondering where we are." You nodded and both walked back to the back to the sauna area.

Lisa was lightly dabbing a towel on Jungkook's forehead while trying to fan him with her free hand. You rushed over and knelt beside them.

"He still won't cool down?" Lisa nodded tears forming in her eye which she immediately blinked away.

"And he's started sweating too." Eunha moved closer putting the water and the banana milk on the side.

"He needs a cold bath before he overheats anymore." You and Lisa nodded as you fastened Jungkook's hands around your necks and placed your hands around his waist.

Eunha led you back to the changing rooms but you stopped infront of them. You gulped before shaking your head.

"This is the men's changing room. I'm not going in there." Lisa secretly rolled her eyes at your cowardly behaviour.

"We have to." You continued shaking your head. You didn't like going into the men's change rooms especially in public. Besides it was embarrasing.

You cheeks turned a shade of pink which Eunha noticed.

"To not gather any attention only one of you should go while the other one stays behind with me. Y/N you should go." Lisa was shook by Eunha's sudden suggestion.

"Why me?"

"Because Jungkook trusts you more than any of us." You sighed before nodding your head. You stood infront of the bathroom taking a final deep breath making your way inside.

You walked Jungkook over to the showers and turned on the cold water before setting him down. As you turned away you felt a grip on your wrist pulling you into the shower.

You let out a shriek as the cold water ran down your body which made you hastily try to get back up. The grip on your wrist loosened and made it's way to the back of your neck pulling you closer to the boy's face.

The distance between the both of you shortened with every passing second until your lips were firmly planted on his. Your eyes widened at the sudden action but you lowly gasped as you felt his lips slowly move against yours.

He had his eyes closed, drowning into the sweet kiss. His lashes rested on his cheeks, his rosy cheeks..his soft lips. Just thinking about those just made your heart beat faster but right now your heart was practically leaping out of your chest.

He was well aware of what he was doing but his hand moved on it's own pulling you closer. He felt sparks of electricity flowing through his body at the sudden contact as well as the butterflies that tickled his tummy.

He soon pulled away and slowly opened his eyes. His dark orbs stared into yours which made your heart beat faster. You pushed your wet hair behind your ear before standing up frantically and running out.

"He's in the shower!" You shouted out to Lisa and Eunha before running to the women's change rooms leaving them confused.

~~~

"Are you sure you don't need to go to the doctor?" Eunha asked Jungkook who was stirring the rice with his chopsticks. He simply nodded.

Eunha tried to make eye contact with you but you avoided it as much as possible. You started picking at your rice eating it slowly.

"Today's weather, am I right?" Eunha suddenly breaking the silence. You just stared at her which made her shy. She began stuffing her face with a few more vegetables.

"What's with the silence all of a sudden?" Lisa seemed to notice the tension between the both of you. You placed your chopsticks on the table before turning to her.

"No there's nothing wrong." You slid your glass of mango juice to your side which knocked your chopsticks to the floor. You bent down to the pick them up when you bumped your head into the table.

You scolded yourself as you stayed under the table in embarrassment.

"Leave them. They're dirty anyway." You heard Jungkook say and quickly sat back upright on the chair.

"I'll go get another pair from the counter then-" You proceeded to get up but Jungkook stopped you.

"Wait." He reached into your bowl and fastened a piece of meat between the two sticks and held it out to you.

"Eat." You hummed in confusion. He moved it even closer to you.

"Just eat it." You moved closer and took it in your mouth. Jungkook smiled widely as you chewed, your cheeks moved up and down.

"I'll go get you another pair. Wait here." He stood up and went to the counter.

"What just happened here?" You coughed when you realised Lisa and Eunha were still there.

"Well there's definetly no tension now." Eunha added before taking a sip of her juice smiling secretly.

~~~

😭😭 I won't see any of you until Christmas. I'm going to the land where phone service doesn't exist😂.
Hope you like it💞💕

-Hannah❤