Thirty Three

"Pick up the pace everyone! We need to hurry up if we're going to make it to Seoul in time!" The coach shouted as she did a final check of the bus and all the team equipment.

You had successfully loaded your suitcase into the outer compartments of the bus.

"Are you ready for this?" You flinched as Taeyong appeared right beside you. Your hand had already made it's way to your heart picking up the fast rate it pumped.

"Sorry! I didn't mean to-" You let out a small laugh making him stop his sentence midway.

"It's fine. Don't worry about it." You said as you dusted your hands off and placed them on either side of your hip. "And I'm still nervous about this tournament. I kinda feel unprepared for it in a way."

"We're leaving in twenty minutes, everyone!" The coach yelled once again before entering the bus marking iver the check list again.

Lisa searched her pockets continuously, her face turning a bit pale and her blood running cold. She quickly made her way over to you, a bit breathless.

"Yah! Y/N! I think I left my phone in the classroom. Can you come with me to get it?" You nodded enthusiastically before turning to Taeyong.

"See you later." He simply said said before he headed into the bus. He wondered where he should sit for the bus ride to Seoul, a seatmate was important.

Eunha was on her phone texting her mom when she felt someone take the seat beside her. She looked up from her phone and was greeted by a wide smiling Taeyong.

"Hey." She turned off her phone.and responded with a simple, "Hey to you too."

~~~

Both you and Lisa walked together, with your arms linked into the school. The school was empty because the school had permitted the students to attend the tournament in Seoul. That meant for the next five days, there was no school.

You and Lisa talked about random things and laughed your butts off together, but little did you know she had other plans for you.

Lisa released herself from the arm link as the both of you approached the classroom. She opened the door and you entered in behind her.

Lisa had already begun searching for her phone by her desk in the middle while you slowly walked past the teachers desk.

She had found her phone inside the locker of her desk a while back but didn't say anything. She sighed making you walk closer to her.

"Did you find it?" You asked before she shook her head, a little pout on her lips.

"You can't give up. Maybe it's in here somewhere. We just have to look hard enough, yeah?" She nodded a little before regaining her composure.

"Okay.." You smiled widely as she came up with a plan. "You look at the back of the classroom in all the desks while I look in the front." You hummed in agreement before making your way to the back in search of the phone.

Lisa made her way to the front and pretended to look around for a little bit before looking back towards you. As expected, you were facing away from the front so focused in the search.

Lisa smiled a little before quietly making her way out of the room. She carefully closed the door, making sure the door did not creak and the door locked itself automatically.