Fourteen

Jungkook couldn't sleep at all. He kept tossing and turning in bed and it was all because of the note he had written a few nights ago. The note he put in the pocket of the jacket he gave to you. He ruffled his hair in frustration.

You on the other hand slept in comfort. Jungkook's smell radiated into your nostrils and you just couldn't get enough. So you took the decision to sleep in it not caring about the increase in temperature.

~~~

Jungkook peeked through your window to check if you were awake but was greeted with the sight of you sleeping. You were wrapped up in your blankets, head out with your lips pouted. He smiled at your cuteness before slowly opening the window.

He looked around your room, in your closet, under your bed and your study table. Slowly giving up he proceeded to walk over to your window when you slightly turned exposing the jacket.

Jungkook's smiled in victory but dropping immediately when he realised you were wearing it. Thoughts of you finding the note scared him.

He slowly crept up by the side of your bed pulling the blanket down gently. You how ever were awake but kept your eyes closed to see what this pervert would do.

You felt his hand move to the pocket of the jacket before gripping his wrist tightly stopping him cold. Without wasting anytime you let out a loud scream before a hand clamped over your mouth.

"Shh! It's me!" Jungkook whispered in your ear. Unknowingly you let out a breath of relief but you shot out of bed.

"Yah! What are you doing here this late at night!" Jungkook scanned you from head to toe.

"What are you doing wearing my jacket to bed?" You quickly looked down at yourself when you noticed him smirk.

Grabbing the nearest pillow you placed it infront of your body.

*click*

You heard your mom's bedroom door open followed by the flicking of the hallway light. Her footsteps slowly approached.

Pulling Jungkook into your closet you were about to close the door when he stuck out his foot.

"What?!" You shouted slightly irritated.

"You're going to shove me into a closet. I need some things for me in return." He rolled his eyes playfully.

"Fine! What do you want?" You asked folding your arms across your chest.

"You should make me a lunchbox for school tomorrow...and give me a kiss when you give it to me." He wiggled his eyebrows in order to get you to agree.

"I'm not doing that!" I whispered to him.

"Fine.. Mrs-" I clamped his mouth shut with my hand before he woke up the whole neighbourhood.

"Ok I will. Now get in the closet." He smiled sheepishly while entering the closet once again closing the door.

"Y/N. Are you okay in there?" Your mom's voice was faint but still audible from behind the closed door.

"Yes m-mom!" You kicked the closet door when you heard a few snickers coming from behind it.

This was when the bedroom door opened slightly, your mom peeking her head through the small gap.

"What was that noise?"

"I accidently knocked over-some books. Just finished putting them back on my desk. Don't worry." She nodded slightly and went back to her room to get some rest.

Before I turned around I felt a tap on your shoulder. You literally jumped out of your skin while your heart threatened to jump out of your chest.

He leaned in trapping you in between him and the door.

"J-Jungkook.." You were so distracted by him that you didn't notice his hand reach into the pocket before skillfully stuffing it in his own. Before you knew it he pulled away before smiling at you.

"Well see you tomorrow...

And you look cute in my jacket." Those last words flowed out of his mouth smoothly.

What is up with Jungkook?

You slid against the door with your hand placed across your chest.