Twelve

Your whole morning was spent with arguing with your mom about going out of Seoul to visit your grandma. But of course she won the argument and forced you to go to school.

You were currently walking to Jungkook's house because you would always walk to and from school together. Jungkook always waited for you on the front of his porch so you assumed he was still preparing for school.

"Jungkook's upstairs. Bother him or whatever. I really don't care." Yoongi said plainly as he walked into the kitchen after letting you inside.

Quickly you took off your shoes and headed upstairs to your friends room.

"Jungkook- Aaahh!" I quickly shut the door. The sight of a half naked Jungkook flooded my vision. My cheeks felt hot but I started to slap them before running downstairs and out the door to school.

~~~

Jungkook noticed you opening and closing the door shut. He wondered what made you do so when he looked down at his bare torso.

He mentally slapped himself before fully dressing and running downstairs. Yoongi sat in the kitchen shaking his head.

"The way she ran, you must have done something to her." Yoongi said a little amused at his brother's panicked expression.

"Did she leave already?" Jungkook asked worriedly.

"Yeah. She must have gotten to school already. She did run fast." Jungkook put on his jacket and shoes, grabbed his backpack and ran off to school.

~~~

You sat down in the classroom cheeks still red from earlier. Everyone who passed by you looked at you weirdly. Jimin soon entered the class looking for you and Jungkook but just saw you instead.

He sat infront of you waving his hands in front of your face but you were lost in your own thoughts.

"Y/N-" Jimin was cut off by the heavy breathing behind him. He turned and saw..

"Jungkook? What's u-" Your head turned when you heard Jimin mention Jungkook. You were about to leave when Jungkook pulled you out of the classroom leaving Jimin alone.

"Wow. Thanks guys." Jimin said sarcastically before heading back to his own classroom.

~~~

"Yah. Let go." Jungkook just ignored you and kept dragging you towards the exit. He eventually stopped at the soccer field behind the school.

"Why did you run away?" He looked at me while I tried to look everywhere but him.

"I-It's b-because.." He lifted my chin to look at him.

"Slow down." He spoke softly. I breathed in deeply before speaking.

"It's because I'm a girl and it's weird seeing a guy even if it's your best friend half dressed. So I got nervous." I pouted. Jungkook just chuckled at your cuteness.

"That's all. I thought you might have seen something you shouldn't hav-" I hit him  before he could continue. He just laughed it off.

"Class is starting soon. Let's go." He grabbed my hand and led me back to the classroom. Thankfully the teacher wasn't there yet so you settled in before she entered.

During the lesson Jungkook laid his head on the table while staring at your concentrated form. He found you adorable when you were focused on something. He instantly found himself smiling to himself.

'One day you'll be mine.' Jungkook thought as he started to focus himself.

~~~

OMI GOSH! THANK YOU FOR 2K READS!

I'm literally crying. I really appreciate all the support. All those who added this story to their reading lists, those sweet comments, the votes and those who have followed me, thank you so much!♥♥

I know I can't thank you all one by one and I hope this can make up for it. You guys inspire me to write more and I'm just realky thankful for that.

-Hannah