Chapter 16

Zayn's P.O.V.:

During the talking... I couldn't help but look at Victoria..

She's beautiful...

I am totally going to be close with her,,,, she seems fun.

And not only that....... But my crush is growing for her but I know I have to slow down.

After Paul told them we were a band.. They told us to sing because they didn't believe we were serious and had great voices..... Okay fine! We will but if they're shocked we sing good, it's their problem they didn't believe us....

After singing we waited for their reactions and of course I got the reaction I was waiting for.

Victoria's P.O.V.:

WoooooooooooooooW!!

That was amazing.

My mouth and eyes were wide open and from the corner of my eye I saw that Ariana had the same reaction.

" Darlings, close your mouth, you'll catch flies. " Uncle said.

" Wow.. Just wow!! That was amazing. " I said and Ariana nodded in agreement.

" you didn't believe we had great voices.. Eh?" Zayn said.

All the boys had smirks on their face....

" Shut up.... Okay so I think I'm going to go to sleep and then we will talk tomorrow more about this... And where is my room?" I asked followed a yawn.

" Harry lead Ariana to her room and Zayn lead Victoria to her room." Uncle instructed.

" Where is our luggage?" Ariana asked.

" Robert took them to your rooms.." Uncle said.

" Okay... goodnight.." I said and Ariana followed my moves waving, too.

We followed Harry and Zayn to our rooms.

" Your rooms are beside ours. " he said.

" this is Ariana's ,Mine's, Victoria's, Zayn's, Liam's, Louis's, and Niall's, and this is Paul's. and that's the bathroom. " Harry said, pointing at each one's door.

So the order went like this.

Ariana. Harry. My room. Zayn

Uncle Paul

Bathroom. Niall. Louis. Liam

Uncle has his own bathroom if you're wondering.

" okay... Goodnight. " I said.

I hugged Ariana and Zayn and Harry. Zayn added a kiss on my cheek that last longer than should have. And Harry gave the same kiss to Ariana as Zayn gave me and Zayn hugged her.

I entered the room and looked around at my room.

It's amazing...

I have a king sized bed.

"Yes", i whisper to myself and do a victory dance.

My room is amazing, I would have never thought I will be living in this room ever in my life. If someone told me before that I would be living here.... I would laugh in their face.

Now this is amazing and I need to sleep or else I will wake up tomorrow late.

So I went to one of my cases and pulled out my pajamas and changed.

As soon as my head hit the pillow I fell asleep.

________________________________________________________

Hello there!!

Sorry about this crappy chappie.

How is the story so far?

I love you all :)

Bye!! :D