Chapter 27

Victoria's P.O.V

*A week later....*

This week has been a complete blast. I got closer to Zayn and my feelings for him are growing even more.

But something is wrong. I have no idea what it is but I will find out. I have a bad feeling about it though.

I got out of my bed and went to the bathroom to freshen up. After my shower, I out on a tank top with some short shirts and a cute beige pair of sandals. I think I look gooooood...HAHAHAHA I DIDNT JUST SAY THAT DID I? OMG I DID BUT YOLO! I SHOULD PROBABLY STOP TALKING TO MYSELF BECUSE IT'S GETTING A BIT TOO CREEPY!

Anyway, I think it's early that's why I'm crazy...who am I kidding? I'm always CRAZY! I looked at the watch on my wrist. It read 5:40! What the heck am I doing this early? Oh well, I'll curl my hair since I have a lot of time.

I put my curling iron in the plug and waited till it warmed up. I started singing some random songs and curled my hair into small perfect curls. I finished curling my hair. I checked if my hair is okay and it was. So I unplugged the curler and placed it back in it's place.

I took a look at my watch and it said 6:00! Time is going by so slow. Everyone would be sleeping right now, so I have to find something to do.

I got it!! I'll cook breakfast!

I took my phone and headphones with me. I went downstairs to the kitchen and plugged my headphones to my phone and opened my music app.

I clicked shuffle and songs played through the headphones.

I got all the ingredients I needed for eggs, pancakes, waffles, fruit salad, fresh orange juice, and other things.

So I began to work on the enormous breakfast.

*About An Hour and a Half Later*

The house probably smelled amazing because of the different types of food cooked. I finished and it's now 8:30 so I'll wake them in an hour or something.

I'll heat them up later or something. But then a noise interrupted me.

It was Liam.

"Morning, Vic!" Liam said.

"Good Morning" I replied.

"Did you cook something?" He asked sniffing the air.

"Yup, it's in the kitchen! I just finished but everyone's sleeping." I told him.

"We better go wake them up." He said.

"Okay!" I said and got up.

"I'll get Louis, Niall, Ariana and you get Harry and Zayn! Good luck with them...they're heavy sleepers especially Zayn! " he said and began walking up the stairs.

"I hate you! Why couldn't I take Ari, Niall, and Louis? You gave me the most annoying people to wake up!" I exclaimed as I crossed my arms.

"Hahaha I know! I hate waking them up!" He laughed as he went to Louis room.

Well, it's time to wake up the sleeping beauties.

___________________________________________________________________

Hey Guys!

I'm sorry I haven't updated in months!

I was busy with school a lot and I don't have time!

I went on watt pad today and saw that I have 15k+ readers for this book.

I was extremely happy that I even wrote this chapter!

Hope you like it!

It may be too short but the reason is school....tons of home works and tests tomorrow sooooo!

Don't forget to vote please!