Chapter 11

Louis's P.O.V.:

Wow...... They're pretty hot.... Both Ariana and Victoria. But Kendall is my girlfriend. I can't break her heart. She's so lovely but I have no idea why my friends hate her. By friends I mean Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Niall Horan, even the one that flirts with all girls in front of him Harry Styles hates to flirt with her.

I hope Ariana and Victoria can get along really well with Kendall. I just have to hope, because Danielle, Liam's girlfriend hates Kendall, too.

My poor baby girl.

But I will always love Kendall no matter what.

Anyways those girls are going to have the best time of their life with One Direction.

Liam's P.O.V.:

Those girls do look good but my heart is only for one girl, my love, my life, my heart, my soul, my world, my everything, the girl I would sacrifice my life for, the girl I think is THE ONE. Is a dancer and also a model which is DANIELLE PEAZER.

Danielle gets along with people easily and I'm happy that there are now two girls she can talk to other than her fellow dancers and models.

Now that Victoria and Ariana came I think they will have a pretty close relationship. They're going to be inseparable. The three musketeers sitting on cowboys..... Hahahaha why do I keep bringing Toy Story into everything in my life. I'm just hilarious. Okay I should probably stop talking to myself. I'm being a freak oh God.

So as I was saying, Victoria and Ariana seem to be good friends and have an amazing.. Or should i say amaZAYN relationship. I wish Danielle gets along with them. And I hope Kendall would back away from their relationship. I know it's rude to say that but she's so mean. In front of Louis she is so good as an angel. When Louis is gone you don't even want to know how bad she is. Blehh.

They seriously seem really sweet, caring, kind, trustful, and amazing people.

Niall's P.O.V.:

All I can say is those girls seem sweet and loving. Ariana is cute but Victoria OH MY NANDOS, she is cuter.

Anyways I hope we will be best friends and close. Because I have feeling those two girls are going to change everyone's lives.

I have a feeling we are going to have fun with those girls.

I'm pretty sure that the boys feel the same.

Amazing girls I think they will be in my opinion.

Harry's P.O.V.:

When I opened the door I found a girl that said she was Victoria and her friend Ariana.

Victoria yes was beautiful, but my eyes fell on Ariana.

She was beautiful and she had her hair dyed to red because I can see brown roots coming out. Butttt she was beautiful.

They seem fun, sweet, enjoyable, etcetera..

But Ariana I feel something is going to happen between us. That's my feeling...

Zayn's P.O.V.:

When Victoria walked in the room she lit it up, literally!

She's so hot! OMG she is going to live with us.

Her friend Ariana is cute and seems nice, but I don't think she's my type.

They seem fun.

Nice and sweet would be found in their personality.

I have to make Victoria mine's.

That's a promise.

Seriously though she looks amazing.

I want her to be close with Danielle as she is with Ariana.

I would try to keep her away from Kendall because seriously she is so mean and pathetic and such a liar. She is a two faced person with a stupid personality.

Oh, dong let me start on her makeup and other fake stuff.

She had a fake tan.. Her face was caked with makeup.

I have no idea how Louis is dating her. He's into girls that are much natural looking than that creature called Kendall.

Anyways I seem to have as little crush on Victoria but don't tell anyone. * wink* *wink*

So I hope we enjoy our life with two girls and I especially want to enjoy it with Victoria.

I have a feeling our lire is revolving around them.

__________________________

Hello there!

Been a whole since I uploaded.

Why?!?

Because of the stupid junk called school.

It is being so tough I barely have time to finish, but I found a time in between and each time I write a part of the chapter till it ended.

What do you think?

If you noticed, this chapter is talking about the boy's points of view.

Hope you enjoyed!

Bye love you sweetie pies.