Chapter 12

Victoria's P.O.V.:

After the introductions, I remembered that I'm here for a reason.

" umm...... Can someone please tell me where my what's supposed to be called uncle is? And are you guys some sort of relatives? " I asked them looking at each one waiting to be answered.

I still had more questions, I mean my parents just died, i find out i have an uncle, and I'm sitting with five boys who I have no idea who they are.......what do you expect?

My thoughts were cut off by Liam ,of course he seems like a responsible one.

" your unc-" before he could finish a yell cut him off.

" boys I got a new house because of your fans.." some man came down the stairs.

He looks like my mom.. Oh My God... Like the same copy of my mom is over here but a male version.

I looked at Ariana ,who was looking at me with wide eyes, I think we were both thinking about the same thing.... That would be my uncle. 0.o

I looked at the boys who were staring at me.. And I looked at I think my uncle, who was staring at me, too.

I stood up from the couch and went to the man.

I walked around him examining him.... What don't think I'm stupid I'm not. Okay... It's just he looks like my mom.

After going around him for what seems like the twentieth time, Ariana got up from the couch and held me by my shoulders, so I wont be able to keep walking and led me to the couch.

" A-a-re y-you m-m-my u-u-n-cle?" I asked well stuttering, it was supposed to come out as ' Are you my uncle?' but my mouth had other plans.

A tear slipped out of my eye because his appearance looks so much like my mom and he reminds me of her.

" Victoria, you've grown so much.. You've become a wonderful looking girl." he said coming closer to me.

" So can I understand, how you are my uncle and I've never heard of you before? " I asked him.

" Well.... The story is that......" he began talking.

________________________________________________________

Hello there....

Victoria found her uncle!!!! YAY......

So I'm sorry for the past slow updates....

School is such a pressure....

I kind of had a writer's block....

By the way this chapter was to be uploaded earlier but watt pad had other plans and deleted my saved work.

So I'm sorry if this chapter was junk... It's lame to write the same information you wrote from before twice.....

Soo anyways I love you a lot everyone.

I hope I will upload soon in order to make you happy.

Byeeeeee!!