Chapter 6

Victoria's P.O.V.:

I have slept at Ariana's for a week.

Of course I texted my parents that I will be at Ari's place, but they don't respond that is weird.

So now me and Ariana are going to my house and she will sleep at my house.

We arrived at my house and I found two police officers at my doorstep.

We walked up to them, " Hello can I help you?" I asked politely.

"My name is James and this is Katrina. What is your name darling?" the officer asked.

" I'm Victoria Justice." i smiled politely.

" and yours young lady" he addressed my best friend.

" I'm Ariana, sir." she said politely.

" Sweetie, Victoria, how about we talk about this inside your house?" Officer Katrina asked.

" Umm... sure why not, but is it so serious. " I looked at both officers. They looked at each other then at me and nodded their head.

I opened the door and got in making space for the officers and Ari to com in.

" come in.. Would you like a drink?" I asked.

" sure I'll have water." Katrina said.

" Same" James added.

" Be back in a minute." I excused myself to get their drinks.

I emerged from the kitchen to the living room and handed them their water cups and sat down beside Ariana on the couch across from them.

I cleared my throat telling them to start talking.

" Victoria, Hun, you have to calm down okay.. Don't go crazy when we tell you okay Hun?" Katrina told me.

"Do you want us to tell your friend Ariana so she can know if you're going to go crazy or something." James asked.

" Umm sure why not" I said.

" okay Ariana sweetie go with Katrina and she will tell you" James ordered.

" okay." she stood up with Katrina and they went outside.

I watched as they walked outside and then turned to officer James. He had an apologetic face.

Uh oh this can't be good.

Ariana and Katrina came back.

I looked at Katrina, she had the same expressions as James.

I looked at Ariana and she was about to burst in tears.

This is serious UH OH....

I looked at the three people.

Ariana came and hugged me.

James started to talk.

" Victoria......"

______________________________________________________________________

Hello my Angels.

What do you think is going to happen?

What do you think of this chapter.

I promise I'll try to upload as soon as possible.

I love you all..

Bye my angels.