Chapter 14

Victoria's P.O.V.:

(Recap)

We sat in a couple minutes of scilece.

Then Ariana started to slap her thumb with her middle finger which made a clapping sort of sound, multiple times then looked at me.

" Hey, Vi... Remember a year and a half ago when we were at your parents anniversary and we were looking at the family pictures and when we were at the last ten or fifteen photo albums they didn't allow us to look at them." she said.

(End of recap)

I thought about it and then everything seemed to fall into place and I figured that my uncle was in the albums.

" OOHHHHHHH." I said to Ariana in a way to tell her I understood.

I looked at everyone else who had confused faces on, but Liam , of course again he seems to be the sensible one.

Then he realized all the boys and my uncle were confused.

A realization face hit my uncle after he put the pieces together and got the same result as me and Liam and Ariana.

" You dumbasses, her uncle were in those pictures that were in the albums." Liam said to the four clueless boys.

As an answer we received realization faces similar to the one my uncle had and an " ooohhhhh" from Niall and Harry.

I seem to get a hang of it, that I have an uncle but I had one more question.

" I have a question." I said to Uncle Paul.

He nodded his head telling me to ask my question.

"Ummm what do those boys relate to you?!?" I asked pointing at all five boys that are sitting on the couch across from me and Ariana.

" umm do you by any chance know what One Direction is?" uncle asked.

"Who the hell is One Direction?!?" I asked.

" okay so one direction would be.." he began.

_________________________________________________________________

Hello everyone!

Clueless people, they dont know who One Direction is.

Oh I remembered..

At the beginning of the school year, we asked our new classmate if she knew One Direction.... And she was like " who is One Direction?!?" and we all just stared at her as if she was some sort of ghost.

So anyway.....

This is the 2nd or 3rd update today because I didn't upload the past week.

Hope you enjoyed !!!

Byyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeee :D