Chapter 2

In the morning I woke up when I heard a loud thud.

*Thud*

*Thud*

*Thud*

*Thud*

Being scared as hell she grabbed the nearest object next to her which happened to be the vase she made when she was 15 years old. She goes downstairs quietly tiptoeing on each step.

*Thud*

*Thud*

WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING IN THIS HOUSE?!? AND WHERE WAS ARIANA WHEN I WOKE UP!!!OMG SOMEONE KIDNAPPED ARIANA! OMG OMG...

'Breathe in.. Out.. In... Out' I thought to myself.

I reached the kitchen and looked inside to see Ariana picking up pans from the floor and when she looked up she had an apologetic smile.

" Sorry did I scare you, Hun?" she asked.

" Aha yes, you did. That is why I'm standing here!" I exclaimed

"Aaand why is a vase in your hand? You didn't plan on hitting me with it ,now, did you?" she joked extending the 'and' at the beginning of the sentence.

We laughed then I explained," Well if you see it from my point of view you would probably be freaking out that you woke up hearing thuds, then you look around to find your best friend missing, you hear thuds again and you think the your best friend got kidnapped, so don't even laugh at me. I pretty much had a heart attack." i say. "And this vase I feel like smacking you with it." I continue jokingly.

After our laughter dies down we prepare breakfast. We munch on our food and get ready for one of our final days of school.

We revised and made sure we know everything. We quizzed each other and gossiped a little.

I went downstairs while Ariana was still probably making sure we didn't forget anything in our rooms. Yes, I said our rooms. Ariana has a room for herself at my house, and I have a room at her house.

" Ari, you ready?" I shouted.

" coming" I heard a shout back.

She came down stairs. I snatched my car keys and we were off to school.

Exams.... HERE WE COME!!

______________________________________________________________________________

(A/N)

CHAPTER 2 IS UP WORKING ON CHAPTER 3

PICTURE OF VICTORIA AND ARIANA ON THE SIDE>>>>>>

I LOVE YOU ALL

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK

I GOT TO GO STUDY BYEEEEE ;0