Chapter 19

Zayn's P.O.V.:

The boys and I had a hectic day today and were very tired!

We walked in our flat talking and chuckling.

Once we entered a smell of food entered our noses and Ofcourse you guessed who went to the table first. Yes, it was..........................................................................................

Niall!!!!!!!!

Ok I know it didn't need much drama effect because we all know it's obviously Niall.

We had to run to Niall before he started eating because we should thank who ever did it first.

Yes, we are gentlemen. Well at least Liam, Louis, Harry, and I are! I don't know about Niall because you saw what he acted like when he smelled the food. Well, in general he is a gentleman but at the moment nuh-uh.

"Guys please it's NANDOS and you know I can't resist it." he reminds us.

" No, Niall! Have manners! We should thank who ever did this.." he ended motioning to the food.

Niall pouted and said,"Well who did this, you cun-"he was interrupted by Liam yelling "LANGUAGE NIALL!"

" sorry" Niall said pointing while looking at the NANDOS as if his life depends on it.

Then a thought entered my mind.

"Guys....." I said.

They all looked at me.

" what Zayn?" Harry asked.

" I think I know who did this." I said motioning to the food.

" Who???????" they all screamed at once.

" I think it's....................................................................................................................................

Vic and Ari." I informed them of my idea.

The four boy's faces showed realization.

" Of course it is them! Who else would it have been! Zayn"he said then at the last bit patted my back and continued," thanks for filling us in." I just smiled back at him.

"For now, let's look for them and thank them before someone is going to finish the food." Liam said motioning to Niall.

" HEY!" Niall protested and hit Liam on the arm.

" Oww it hurts." Liam said rubbing his arm while walking over to me and put his head on my shoulder and fake cried saying ," Zayn, look what Niall has done to me.. Now I am crying and he is so stupid and nuts and the biggest idiot.. Look at my arm it's so red. "

" Niall you naught naughty boy! Come here and say sorry to Liam." I said playing along.

Niall pouted and said," Me No Say Sorry, To HIM." he pointed at Liam.

" okay fine! Don't talk to me Niall. " Liam said keeping the act going.

Niall seemed to believe that Liam disnt want to talk to him but resisted jumping on Liam and telling him just a simple word which would be 'sorry'.

" Anyways back to our point... Let's start with Ariana. " Liam said.

" Niall check your room, Liam check your room and Ari's, Harry go to yours, Louis check yours, and I will check mine. " I instructed heading to my room.

I wish I would find Victoria in there. We would talk and laugh. And then we would kiss passionately and become an item and she would be mine and I would be her's- SNAP OUT OF IT ZAYN! GEEZ AS IF SHE WILL EVER LIKE ME IN THAT WAY! She is too precious to be with me and she deserves someone better than me!

I check my room but not Victoria or Ariana are in there. I wished Vic was in my room.....

I was cut off by a scream which sounded like Harry!

"Guys I have Ariana!" we all ran into his room and saw Ariana sitting on Harry's bed giving us an innocent smile.

We looked at each other and then looked at Ariana and we all stepped towards her and if you guessed what will happen to her is we are going to tickle her, then you are correct and * DING DING* we got a winner.

We tickled her and by the end we were laughing and Ariana was crying because of how much she was laughing.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA" Ariana was still laughing which sent us in another fit of laughter.

After we sobered up, Liam spoke, " Now moving onto Victoria..." he said.

"well we checked everyone's rooms." Niall said.

" Niall, Harry, and Louis keep Ariana here while me and Zayn go and look for Vic." this time Liam instructed.

" Zayn, I'll go to Ari's room because I still didn't check it while you go to Vic's." Liam informed me while we got out of Harry's room.

" Yes, sir." I said in a posh voice.

He turned to me and gave me a funny look before patting my back and heading to Ari's room.

I walked to Vic's room and knocked. No answer. ZAYN OF COURSE THERE IS NO ANSWER AT YOUR KNOCK BECAUSE SHE WOULDN'T BE LIKE "COME IN" WHILE SHE IS HIDING.

I face palmed myself and opened the door. I looked around the room and found nothing. I was about to turn around and close the door when I heard movement from her walk in wardrobe.

'How stupid of me! I should check the wardrobe before going out.' I thought.

I walked towards her walk in wardrobe and opened it.

I found Vic in there. She gave me the sweetest smile ever and I would have given up if my mind hasn't reminded me that we are looking for her to tickle her like Ari.

" Hello there" I said leaning against the wall beside her wardrobe.

" Hi Zayn..." she said sweetly.

' No Zayn! Don't give in' I thought

And that is exactly what I did!

I carried her on my back while hearing protests coming from her.

________________________________________________________

Hello there!

How was Christmas?

I know I didn't update but I made it clear that I want 5 votes ( wow that came out in a mean way, sorry)

People told me to make my chapters longer so I tried!

Anyway another 5 votes for the next chapter!

I know you guys can do it! Because you did it on the last chapter.

Dedicated to ZahraaBee because she was my 50th fan :D yay!

Silent readers, speak up please! I just want to know what you feel about my story.

So 5 votes and I will update!

I love you all...