Secrets and Lies

DEMI P.O.V.: After Miley closed the door of her house, I sat on the couch and she did too.

Demi: I need to talk to you. I know everything between us was a mess the last time we saw each other. I'm still sorry for not going to your lunch. I had a panic attack and that made it impossible for me to go. I didn't know why that happened but-

Miley: Demi, why are you here for? Just say whatever you want to say. I don't care about your excuses

Demi: I mean, those weren't excuses. I've been going to therapy this last month, weekly. And I just found out that there's a reason why I can't say I'm bisexual or come out your parents. It's definitely not your fault, is just that there was a time when one of my friend's family didn't like me being bisexual, and she told me to even go talk with a priest to get me back on the right way. I didn't even remember that until today in my therapy appointment (she frowned and nodded)

Miley: and what does that have to do with me?

Demi: well I thought that maybe-

Miley: that maybe if you told me these things, I'd go back to you? You're wrong Demi, I...I did everything for you and you never even tried

Demi: what? Of course I tried. I'm still trying Miley. I'm still working with my therapist to be the best version of myself to love you (she chowed down on her lip and shrugged)

Miley: well, I guess I'm sorry then...but I can't love you again. I loved you and you didn't care, so I won't do that again (I felt tears in my eyes and titled my head)

Demi: does this mean you're telling me that-

Miley: that we're done for good. I've always had a thing for you, I always wanted to be an item and a public item with you, but you were never ready....damn Demi, you still aren't ready. You need to lear how to be single for once, I won't be what I was once. Okay, I promised we'd always be friends, I still say so, I'm keeping my promise. We can be friends that talk whenever someone need it, we can be friends that hang out once a year but...I don't wanna date you again...ever (I closed my eyes feeling a tear roll down my cheek and frowned)

Demi: I don't get it. You said you love less than a month ago and now-

X: Miley babe, who's there? (I heard a male voice say and saw Liam entering the room shirtless and with wet hair) Demi? What a surprise

Demi: (my jaw dropped and I nodded smiling slightly at him) yea, umm...what a surprise

Liam: it's nice to see you again

Demi: yea, course (I stood up and grabbed my purse avoiding looking at Miley) it was nice to see you but I gotta go now.

Liam: okay, bye

Demi: bye (I said and left Miley's house walking fast to my car as I started to sob)

Miley: Demi! (I heard her calling my name and turned around to yell at her)

Demi: nevermind Miley, go back to him once more! Let's see how much you last this time. I bet he's better than me and that's why you chose him. You think he loves you more than I do just because he likes to show you like a trophy...well, new flash I'm the one working to get to love you like you deserve, not him!

Miley: Demi wait...please. Let me explain-

Demi: no, fuck you! Oh, Liam already did (I said and got into my car to leave her house driving while I cried out loud)