Sunshine

DEMI P.O.V.: after taking a nap post-lunch, I rolled over Miley and kissed her neck softly in different places making her groan as she opened her eyes to look at me.

Demi: how come you have those gorgeous eyes? Mines suck (she smiled slightly and pecked my lips while wrapping her arms around my neck)

Miley: your eyes are my favorite of the world. They're like a door to your soul...which happens to be the most amazing thing you have

Demi: does that mean I'm ugly? (We chuckled and she shook her head tucking a lock of hair behind my ear)

Miley: no, that means your soul is even more gorgeous than your body and that's like...a LOT to beat cause you're so so so so beautiful I can't even put it into words (I blushed hard as she caressed my cheek with care and pecked her lips twice)

Demi: Miley Ray...I don't know what I did to deserve someone like you but...I'm forever grateful to have you in my life, whether we are friends or lovers

Miley: well, I'd rather be your lover than your friend

Demi: how about both things? (I asked smiling big and she nodded)

Miley: I love how that sounds (she rolled over me and sit on my stomach leaning down to kiss my lips with sweetness)

Demi: mmmm beauty...I don't think you should do that right now

Miley: you're still not ready? (I bit my lip and shook my head)

Demi: I'm sorry, I don't wanna hold you back all the time but like...this is all so new for me and I really want us to have a real relationship with all the perks it has but...I'm sorry, I just don't feel ready to get that close with a girl...just not yet, but I promise I-

Miley: (she pecked my lips) hey, it's totally okay. I told you I understand you and I mean it. I do.

Demi: but I don't wanna waste your time

Miley: you're not wasting my time. We're working on this relationship together, we have to walk together to make this last...and I think we both want this to last, right? (I nodded and placed my hands on her hips caressing the little nude skin gap between her pants and top)

Demi: I'll make all this time up to you one day (she bit her lip smiling)

Miley: does that mean my baby is a savage in bed? (I chuckled feeling my face get warm and bit my tongue)

Demi: we'll see that later (I said with a wink and she raised her eyebrows)

Miley: oh God...you don't know how much I love you Demetria, I owe you my life

Demi: come here (I said pulling her closer to me by her waist before kissing her lips with passion)

Yea...I could get used to this.