Heartbreak

MILEY P.O.V.: some time later, we were getting ready to finish the quarantine. It was friday and the last day of quarantine. I was drinking tea in my room and meditating when my phone rang. Demi. I grabbed it quickly and took the call.

Miley: hello? (I heard sobs and instantly sat up straight)

Demi: hi, I need a friend

Miley: yea, right, that's why I'm here...what happened? Are you crying?

Demi: my boyfriend broke up with me

Miley: what? Why did he?

Demi: I don't fucking know! But I'm done of this happening to me all the time. Ever since I got out of rehab, all the boys I've dated broke my heart and left me. Miley, why am I never good enough?

Miley: (it broke my heart to hear her like that) o-of course you're enough. Calm down, I know it's difficult but you, for sure, are enough. You really are enough, and maybe they leave because you're way too good for them.

Demi: oh really? Then, why I'm here crying for them all the time? (She sobbed and my heart ached)

Miley: sweetheart, you need to calm down. I promise it's gonna be okay, just breathe and meditate and do all the things you need to do to stay in track

Demi: c-can you sing to me like you used to do when we were younger? (My heart fluttered and I bit my lip before nodding slightly)

Miley: mmmm there's always gonna be another mountain, I'm always gonna wanna make it move, always gonna be an uphill battle, sometimes I'm gonna have to lose, ain't about how fast I get there, it's about what's waiting on the other side (I sang to her and her a chuckle on the other side of the line)

Demi: thank you...that really helped me, a lot (I smiled slightly)

Miley: this is the last day of quarantine and I know that we're probably gonna be busy these next days but...I'd really love to see you

Demi: I always have time for you. When do you wanna meet?

Miley: what about sunday?

Demi: uh yea, sure. Where?

Miley: wanna go to a coffee shop? So we can drink something and talk

Demi: sounds good to me

Miley: okay then, I'll see ya soon Demetria

Demi: I'll see you soon Destiny Hope Cyrus (I laughed and heard her chuckling)

Miley: that's not fair, it's not my name anymore

Demi: yea okay, whatever (I smiled)

Miley: see ya, bye

Demi: bye (she hang up on me and I glanced to the bed under me)

The fuck is going on with you Miley?