Mark sighed as he shook off the thought, he has to make things right before anything else could get out of hand.

《 ♡ 》

Hey Taeyong, you going to prom?

Yep! Gotta be the best looking one there at my last dance.

Mark laughed at Taeyong's enthusiasm, he was always ready to show off his looks and attire to everyone at school. Sometimes he wished he had his confidence.

Mark was currently sitting at the dining table, playing games on his phone when he's supposed to be watching Taeyong cook so he could maybe learn by visual learning.

Are you watching Mark? Taeyong asked as he looked behind him with a smile on his face.

It's just soup Tae. It should be fairly easy.

Yeah you say that and yet you still managed to burn one of mom's good pots.

Mark's cheeks flushed in embarrassment, ❝I apologized. No need to bring it up again.

Taeyong laughed for teasing his younger brother as he turned back around to face the pot of boiling soup. ❝But still, you should know. Taeyong said as he grabbed a spoon from the side. ❝When there's steam rising, it means it's heating up ok?

Mark didn't respond and Taeyong frowned as he stuck the spoon in the pot, swirling the liquid. ❝You listening?

Yeah...

Get off the phone, I'm trying to teach you. Taeyong furrowed his eyebrows, suddenly feeling tired. He rubs his eyes with his unoccupied hand and blinks a couple times before resuming his cooking lesson with Mark.

What'd you say Tae?

Huh? Oh just watch me and listen to what I'm saying please.

Mark hums in acknowledgment instead of answering with words causing Taeyong to slightly roll his eyes which was a bad move because after doing that small motion, his head started to hurt.

I'm waiting Tae.

Are you off your phone?

But I'm almost finished with this level.

Taeyong groaned as he turned around to see Mark on his phone, except he looked kinda blurry.

Taeyong set the spoon down on the counter as he rubbed his eyes again. His sight was still blurry and the sudden headache wasn't letting up, neither was the tiredness. ❝M-Mark. Put your.... phone....