fast foward

(6.7.20) 3:57 pm
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
hey y/n, it's been a minute. how have you been.

  I've been sitting on my bed re-reading Billie's text for the past five minutes. She probably thinks I'm taking over her job and I'm the one ghosting her. After battling with myself mentally i raised my phone and my thumbs got to work typing a response.

i know it's been so long, but i've been good hbu?
sᴇᴇɴ

i'm fine.

The smile on my face turned into a frown at her responses. Why was she being so cold? I chose to ignore it and continue texting her, this was my only chance to find out the truth.

um yeah, i know this is really random but i have a question
sᴇᴇɴ

Ok.

why did you abandon me, you said you'd always be by my side. its dumb and you probably forgot but you pinkie promised that we'd always be bestfriends no matter what.
sᴇᴇɴ

I could hear my rapid heart beat in my ears and I could feel it in my chest. She has left me on seen for twenty minutes now, I keep checking my phone like an idiot waiting for a response that I'll probably never get. I just want to know why my bestfriend turned into a stranger. I get it she's famous but I just thought I meant more but I guess everybody's true colors are shown eventually. My phone buzzed indicating that i revived a text, i picked up my phone quickly but i sighed unhappy with the notification, Billie still hasn't responded.

(6.8.20) 2:05 am
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It's pathetic but I've been up all night waiting for a response from Billie. I know I most likely won't receive one but something in me won't let me give up. I've waited so long for this day and I won't give up that easy. I need answers from her and I need them now.

*bzzz*

My phone vibrated on my bedside table. I picked it up expecting a snap from someone or a text but I'd never expect it to be the response I've been waiting for. I unlocked my phone in a hurry and opened Instagram to Billie and I's dms.

i didn't feel the need to keep you around anymore.

After reading her response it felt like someone stabbed my in the heart. The tone she was texting in made it seem like i was wasting her time and she's being forced to respond.

what?
sᴇᴇɴ

y/n we're in two different worlds, i don't need someone like you around.

bil...why are you saying this?
sᴇᴇɴ

what did i do?
sᴇᴇɴ

y/n i don't have to explain myself to you.

oh
sᴇᴇɴ

i'm sorry i'll leave you alone
sᴇᴇɴ

yeah.

i still love and care about you, even though i can tell you don't feel the same. i love you quicksilver, maybe if your feelings change i'm always here if you want to try to talk again.
sᴇᴇɴ

Ok.

i love you bil, so much.

billieeilish has blocked you
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
3 years ago

"Bil?"
"What's up y/n?"
"You're always going to be here for me right."
"Of course y/n, I'm not going anywhere, I promise."
"Not even if your singing career takes off?"
"Nope, I want you at all my concerts cheering me on."
"I'll be there for every show I promise."
"Pinkie promise you won't leave Bil."
"Gimme your pinkie y/n." Billie grabbed my hand and locked my pinkie with hers and looked my dead in my eyes. "Y/n Y/l/n I Billie Eilish promise I will always be by your side, Quicksilver and Y/n against the world idiot."
Our pinkies were still locked, her and I just held eye contact for awhile.
"I love you Bil."
"I love you too y/n, always."
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Y/N POV:

Reading Billies response hurt more than any physical pain that could be done to me. I've been staring at the ceiling for two hours now. I'm not motivated to do anything at the moment and I probably won't be for awhile. My eyes shifted to a polaroid of Billie and I from 2017, her arms were wrapped around my neck and we both had the biggest smiles possible on our faces. I ran my thumb over the picture admiring Billie, I've always had a soft spot in my heart for her and I've always had feelings for her but I never expressed them in fear of ruining our friendship. I sighed looking at the picture for while longer.
"I love you Bil." I spoke out loud to myself before putting the picture down and throwing my
covers over my body. I closed my eyes and soon fell asleep.

Billie POV:

It hurt me to say the things that I did to Y/n. I've missed her I will admit and she's been on my mind from the day that I left her up until now. I wish things between us could go back to normal but with the life I live now I can't. I just wish I could rewind to when I was a nobody, yes I'm thankful for my life now but there are some things I wish I could change. I turned on my phone and opened up my camera roll. I scrolled to the left until I found a picture, my favorite picture to be exact. It's a picture of Y/n and I. I stared at the picture for awhile thinking back to the times her and I shared together.
"I'm sorry Y/n, I love you and I wish I could tell you how much you still mean to me." I shut my eyes and laid back before I slowly fell into a deep sleep.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
might do a part 3 depending on how you guys feel

thanks for reading <3333