Name pt.1

"Finneas do we really have to go." I groaned and rolled my eyes. Finneas is making me go to his friends party. I could care less though I don't even know who they are. "Yes Billie stop being a dick and get dressed." I flicked him off and walked to my room so I could get dressed. I just threw on a hoodie and some sweats. "Come on Billie." I rolled my eyes "yeah yeah shut up." I grabbed my charger and my phone off my bed before I made my way downstairs. This shit better be good

At the party 

"Finneas I really don't wanna be here." He rolled his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose "I don't care Billie plus it's too late we're already here." I was about to respond when a girl ran up to Finneas and hugged him. "Omg Finneas I'm so glad you could make it." She kissed his cheek and hugged him again. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "Come on." She pulled him into the house  I'm low key pissed she didn't even say hi to me. I crossed my arms and walked into the house. There's a few people here but not that many. I sit on a couch in the corner of the room and I pull my phone out my pockets. If nobody's gonna interact with me I guess I'll just entertain myself.

  I look up from my phone when I feel the couch dip. I've been sitting here for 45 minutes alone. I look up too see the girl that was all up on Finneas earlier. "Hey I'm sorry about earlier. It's just I haven't seen Finneas in awhile and he's like my bestfriend." Bestfriend? Why has he never told me about her, he has to 

have a crush on her. I mean she's really pretty, those Y/E/C eyes, and those plump pink lips. He probably thought I'd try to steal her from him. I chuckle to myself, I guess she noticed because she gave me a look of confusion. She tilted her head to the side and pouted. Bro she's so fuckin cute. I bit my lip trying to stop myself from saying something I'll regret later. I licked my lips and smirked "So what's your name beautiful?" She blushed and hid her face with her hands "I'm Y/-." She was finally about to tell me her name. "Billie come on we have to go." Fineness grabbed my arm before I could protest. I looked back to see the mystery girl pouting. Something about her was so captivating, I wanna get to know her. But most importantly I want to be able to call her mine. I'm gonna find out who she is one way or another.  

I'm falling for a girl and I don't even know her name.