Regrets

yooooo her dimple is cute as FUCK

                                                                Billie pov

The day was slowly being swallowed by the night; slowly eaten and digested slower still. The nights mauve spittle is staining the marigold and medallion of the day, lines of Aegean blue teeth ripping at the seams of light. The night is a dark tiger, savoring its tasteful prey of the sun.
The land beneath the night is deserted, for with the tiger's arrival comes threat. Long gone are the humans that watched as darkness devoured the light.

Here I sat on the roof of my house, my hand intertwined with Y/N's. The air was silent the only thing to be heard was our breathing. I brushed my thumb against her hand and sighed. I looked up into her Y/E/C color orbs as a smile made its way onto my face.

"What?" She giggled out covering her mouth with her free hand.

I gently brush her long Y/H/C hair out of her face, "Nothing, you're just so beautiful Y/N." I kissed her cheek before I returned my gaze to the sky.

"Do you regret dating me Billie?" Y/N asked, doubt filling her voice.

"What type of question is that, I'd never regret dating you." I say with a slightly sterner tone. These type of questions annoyed and hurt me. I don't know why it annoys me but it does. I mean why would you ask me something like that?

"Well do you have anything you regret?" She asked my with a softer tone. Her grip tightened around my hand, she bit her lip waiting for me to respond. My smile grew bigger than it already was.

"Yes, I do have one regret. Not asking you out sooner." I look up into her eyes they were filled with emotion. I pulled her into a quick kiss, when we pulled away I could see all the doubt in Y/N's quickly wash away. Y/N wrapped her arms around me, pulling us into a hug. When she let go, my body felt cold but it immediately washed away.

I was about to get up since it was getting colder outside, but Y/N pulled me into a final kiss. The world fell away when our lips met. The kiss was slow and soft, comforting in ways words could never be. Her hand rested below my ear, her thumb caressing my cheek as our breaths mingled. She ran her fingers down my spine, pulling me closer until there was no space left between us. I could feel the beating of her heart against my chest.

                                                Trash might delete later
Did you guys see that video of Billie throwing Takis in the crowd when she         got mad? That shit had me rolling it was mad funny 😂😂