New J's

"Damn these are fire." I just bought some new j's so I can match with Billie. We're going to Danielle's birthday party tonight. Billie demanded that we match. I mean I didn't really care until I found out I'd have to spend $470 on a pair of shoes. 

These are the shoes

These are the shoes

I check myself out in the mirror occasionally taking a picture or two. "Damn I'm fine." I say lowkey checking myself out, not gonna lie I'd date myself if I could. "Damn right." I turned my head to see Billie leaning against the door frame, she was basically undressing me with her eyes. "My eyes are up here babe." I chuckled lightly. "Sorry but my baby's fine as fuck, I gotta admire you."  I blushed and hid my face in my hands. "Shut up Bil." She winked and walked over to me. Billie stepped closer wrapping her arms around my waist. I was about to wrap my arms around her neck when I stopped abruptly. "Did you just do what I think you did?" I questioned about to freak out. "Uh maybe." Billie answered me nervously. I pushed her off me and ran into the kitchen grabbing a paper towel and soaking it in water. "BILLIE I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU  STEPPED ON MY SHOES!" I quickly tried to wipe the mud off my shoes. I was lowkey about to cry these were expensive as fuck. "I'm sorry baby I'll buy you new ones." I rolled my eyes and threw the shoe on the floor. "Suck my toes." I said flicking her off and walking away. I can't believe she stepped on my new j's.

This is literal CACA 😷