Thief

I rummaged through my closet searching for my favorite hoodie. I was throwing clothes everywhere but I didn't care. If it's not in my closet there's only one place that it could be. "Babe did you take my purple Bape hoodie?" I yelled from my room since she's downstairs. "I don't know did I?" I quickly lift my head up at her response. I ran out my room and down the stairs. Y/N was sitting on the couch taking pictures on snapchat. "Y/N I'm gonna ask you one more time. Did you take my hoodie?" She looked up at me and stuck her tongue out "Maybe I did maybe I didn't." Y/N continued to take pictures on her phone while I stood there annoyed. I ran over to her and picked her up. I threw her over my shoulder. Y/N started kicking and yelling but I didn't care, I'm getting my hoodie back no matter what. I skipped up the stairs once I reached the top I opened the door to my room. I threw Y/N on their bed and walked over to my closet. "So did you take my hoodie?" She flicked me off and playfully rolled her eyes. I sat on the chair at my desk and crossed my legs. "We could do this all day I have time." I jokingly checked my watch and smirked. "Fine I took your hoodie but you can't have it back." Before I could even look up Y/N was gone. I could hear her running down the stairs she was laughing too I guess she's feeling bold today. "Y/N you annoying piece of shit."