💀Death Prank💀

Billie's pov

"Bro how do I work this shit?" I ran my hand through my dark blue locks in frustration. I bought a camrea so I could prank Y/N, I really don't have a reason to prank her I just want too cause I'm evil like that. I decided that I would fake my death I don't know maybe I'll make it look like I choked on something. Y/N's out shopping with her friends so I have plenty of time. I hid the camera in the corner of the room behind some random shit when I finally figured it out. Y/N just sent me a text saying she's on her way home now. "Oh man she's gonna hate me after this."

Y/N's pov

  "Baby I'm home where are you." I set my bags down as soon as I walked in the house. My feet are killing me too I'm never going shopping again, that was a lie I'm addicted to shopping. "Billie where are you?" She usually comes running down the stairs like a little kid when I come home. I call her name a few more times I start to get nervous when she doesn't respond. "Baby?" I quickly skip up the stairs not wanting to waste any time, I check every room before I walk into our bedroom. I push the door open, I almost break down in tears when I see Billie passed out on the floor with a pill bottle in her hands. "Omg Billie!" I drop on my knees next to her tears are streaming down my face but I don't care. I shook her body lightly hoping she would respond "My baby, why would you do this to me?" I say inbetween sobs, I reach to grab my phone when her hand grabs my wrist. Billie starts to laugh "It's just a prank baby."She grabs the camera from the corner of the room. I slap her chest and stand up quickly when I realize what's going on. "What the fuck Billie I thought you tried to kill yourself!" I can't believe this hoe would play me like that. She tries to hug me but I quickly back up, Billie pouts and pretends to cry but I could care less. "What was the point of this you don't even have a YouTube channel." She shrugs her shoulders in response I roll my eyes and cross my arms. "I love you baby." She hugs me but I don't hug her back I'm still mad as fuck. "Yeah yeah I love you too just don't do that shit again." I finally give in hugging her, she kissed the top of my head gently. "But you gotta admit I got you good."