Mine

Y/N's pov

  Billie and I are currently at a party for one of her rapper friends. Childish Major I think I really can't keep up she has so many. We're sitting on a couch in the living room. It's a small house party so it's nothing fancy. Billie's arm is wrapped around my shoulder as she talks to one of her friends. I really don't know anybody here so I've been following Billie around like a lost puppy all night. I sigh as I scroll through Instagram occasionally taking sips of my drink.

  "You good baby?" Billie asks yelling over the loud music. "Yeah I'm chillin. Imma go to the bathroom, don't miss me too much."I say into her ear nibbling it as I smile. Billie chuckles shaking her head,she grips my thigh lightly before returning to her conversation. I get off the couch scanning the room trying to find the bathroom. Once I find it I make my way over to it. The loud music slowly fading as I walked got closer. I sigh as I open the door and walk into the bathroom. I do my business, wash my hands, and quickly check myself out in the mirror. I open the door and walk out quickly, I come to an abrupt stop as I walk into someone. The smell of alcohol invading my nostrils as the person spills their drink on me."Omg sorry I wasn't paying attention." They quickly apologize. I look up to see a tall guy with blonde dreads and deep brown eyes. Not gonna lie he's really fucking hot, I'd totally shoot my shot if I wasn't with Billie.

 Not gonna lie he's really fucking hot, I'd totally shoot my shot if I wasn't with Billie

This is him

"It's fine I guess." It's really not fine but I just wanna get back to Bil. "No, it's not come on let's get some paper towels or something." He says taking my hand and leading me to the kitchen. I smile awkwardly as he leads me to the kitchen. Once we get there he grabs the roll of paper towels and he starts to slowly wipe the alcohol off my dress. I look around the room until I lock eyes with Billie. She looks pissed her she has the meanest look on her face and she's gripping her cup tightly. I turn my attention back to the guy as he finishes. "What's your name anyway?" I ask once I realize I'm letting an unknown guy feel me up. "Oh I'm Zion." He replies smiling. "Nice to meet you I'm Y/-" I was cut off when someone wrapped their arm around my waist. "Hey baby." Billie said kissing my neck. Zion's smile faded as he stood there awkwardly. Billie was still nibbling and sucking on my neck. I moaned lightly when she squeezed my ass. I looked up to see Zion was already gone. Billie was dragging me into the bathroom before I could even say anything. She slammed the door and locked it behind her once we got inside. Billie picked me up and sat me on the sink. "I don't like when other people touch what belongs to me. She growled lowly in my ear, I wrapped my arms around her neck. Billie wrapped my legs around her waist and she ran her hands up my body groping my breasts before she wrapped her hand around my neck gripping it lightlily. I moaned softly and threw my head back when she rubbed me through my underwear. She pushed them to the side and slowly entered her finger. "You're so wet babygirl." Billie slowly pumped her finger teasing me.  I moaned as she slowly rubbed my clit. I opened my eyes when I felt Billie pull out quickly. She licked her fingers and laughed softly. " What the fuck Bil." I was really fucking mad she just left me hanging. "Just had to show you you're mine. Plus it's fun to tease you." She went in for a kiss but I turned my head making her kiss my cheek. "Don't be like that baby."She pouted "Whatever Bil." I hopped off the sink about to leave. I pushed Billie out the way, she just laughed and smacked my ass. I flicked her off and walked out "Love you too!" Billie shouted I chuckled and made my way back to the couch. I'm in love with the biggest asshole I know.

Didn't really know how to end this 😐