think about it

Billie Eyelash pov

"Baby." Y/N whispered in my ear.

 My eyes fluttered open but I quickly covered them when they were met with blinding sunlight. I groaned and rolled over so my back was facing Y/N. 

"Billie wake up I have to ask you something." I swatted Y/N's hands away when she shook me. What the fuck is so important that she had to wake me up. I have a show tonight and I'm still tired I don't have time for this. 

"Y/N what do you want." I sat up and looked at her waiting for a response. 

"So, do you think worms have feelings? Cause like they're just there but they don't say or do anything." I stared at Y/N with the most annoyed expression. She really woke me up to ask me a question about worms.

I pinched the bridge of my nose and sighed, "Baby, I love you but you sound dumb as fuck right now." Y/N slapped my shoulder and crossed her arms in annoyance. I couldn't help but laugh at her.

"Billie you're so mean. I have a serious question and you're just acting like a bitch." I put my hand over my heart and gasped. Y/N rolled her eyes and sucked her teeth. I kinda felt bad when she covered herself with the covers and turned away from me. 

"Y/N/N." I kissed her shoulder and wrapped my arms around her. Y/N pushed me off her lightly and covered herself again. I smirked and started kissing all over her face, "Stop it Bil." Y/N giggled softly. She wrapped her arms around my neck and bit her lip. I was about to kiss her when she stopped me, "Think about it, worms get treated like shit but they can't do anything about it. Do you think they're all gonna join forces and kill u-" I smashed out lips together before she could finish. "I love you with all of my heart, but sometimes you need to shut up." Y/N pushed me off her and put on a fake angry expression.

"Fuck you Eilish."

"Love you too babe."

Yoooooo I was re-watching one of Billies ig lives and I started dying when she said she'd get on her knees for Jay Critch. Now I can't stop thinking about it, and the disturbing part is she said Jay Critch looks like Isaac. Let's just say shit got weird in my head 😂😂💀💀

Also I'm in love with Smino his music makes me BUST A PHAT NUT