Sing To Me (self harm and suicide warning)

"Billie." I rolled over so I could face Y/N. It's 3am we should both be asleep right now but neither one of us can fall asleep. "Yes baby." I stroked her cheek admiring her, I think she's perfect. I wish she could see what I see Y/N thinks she's some ugly beast. It hurts me to know she thinks of herself that way. Y/N's the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on. I just wish my baby felt the same way about herself. Y/N has always battled with depression, I remember the day I found her passed out in our bathroom like it was yesterday. That was also the day I found the scars on her wrist. "I can't sleep can you sing to me Bil?" I smiled and kissed her cheek, I wrapped my arms around her tightly before I started singing . "Why'd I stop rocking flannels? I still wear socks with sandals. My favorite color Channel, Orange. I still watch cartoon channels. My favorite shows got cancelled. So shout out to those assholes." I stopped singing when I heard Y/N snoring lightly. I kissed the top of her head since I was starting to fall asleep as well. "I love you Y/N."

  I wiped my eyes with my sleeve and I sniffled lightly. My hand shook as I held onto the picture in my hands. It's a picture of me and Y/N, we were at some random beach when we took this picture. I wish that's how everything went down that night. But no I was out partying with my friends while Y/N was home alone with her thoughts. I regret going out that night. I should've been home with Y/N but I was out drinking and getting high. I should've been home with my baby watching movies and eating Takis. If I was home my night-no my life wouldn't of been ruined by a phone call. A phone call informing me that Y/N my girlfriend my everything took her life. If I was home I'd be in bed singing to her because she could never fall asleep. 

"Baby can you sing to me?"

"Of course my love."

Sorry this was sad as hell 😂