Lil Bil

I looked around the plain hotel room as I tapped my pen on a desk. I'm bored as fuck and Billie's not here. I can't believe this bitch ditched me. We're on a different continent and I don't even know where she is she's such a great girlfriend. I just woke up and she was gone, she left a note on the side table saying she's out shopping with Finneas. I spun around in the chair a couple times before I heard the door unlock. I perked up and smiled. "Honey I'm home." I chuckled at Billie's cheesiness before I walked up to her and pulled her into a tight hug. "I missed you so much. I was so bored without you Bil." I pouted and squeezed her tighter. Billie laughed and kissed the top of my head since she's taller than me. "I'm sorry mamas I missed you too." Billie replied with a over exaggerated baby voice. "So do you wanna do something since you're sooo bored." I stroked my chin thinking of what we could do. I smirked when I thought of something. "Since you have so many raper friends, I wanna see if you actually learn something from them. So Ms.Eilish I challenge you to a rap battle." Billie looked at me dumbfounded "I can't rap for shit! The only thing I've learned from them is slang, But I'll accept your challenge." Billie replied somewhat confidently. " You go first since you're apparently the female Eminiem." Billie cracked her knuckles before speaking. "Aye aye aye look, your moms a hoe, she sucks on my toes and you already know I be licking on her nose." I stared at Billie for a second before I started laughing. "Bille wtf was that? Bro I'm sleep did you say she sucks on my toes." I held my stomach as I laughed harder. "Shut up that shit was fire and you know it." I looked at Billie in disbelief. "Babe don't lie to yourself like that." Billie sucked her teeth and flicked me off "Imma call you Lil Bil from now on. Lil Bil you're up next in the rap game." Billie punched me lightly and flicked me off as she sat on the bed. "Love you too Ba- oh sorry my bad Love you too Lil Bil."

I might delete this book it's CACA