Surprise

Y/N pov

"She's gonna shit herself when she sees you." I laughed at what Elijah said. I'm on FaceTime with the twins right now and we're talking about how I'm going to surprise Billie tonight. She's in LA for the Flog Gnaw Carnival and the Twins and I are going to surprise her. "I know but I'm so excited I haven't seen her in forever." The twins hummed in agreement "I'll call you guys later I'm gonna get ready." They both said bye in unison which was lowkey scary. I chuckled and hung up. I can't wait to see my baby.

At the festival 

"Maybe it's in the gutter." The twins and I have been here for awhile now. Billie has no clue we're here. It's kinda funny watching her jump around the stage like a crazy person. She's basically a human kangaroo when she's performing. We all clapped from the side of the stage when Billie finished performing. She made her way over to us after she finished talking to her fans. "Isaac get the camera." He quickly reached in his bag and grabbed it. I hid behind a curtain while the twins tried to stall Billie. "We're proud papas." Isaac and Elijah were hugging Billie and kissing her cheek. I swear they're basically her brothers. Elijah signaled for me to come out while Isaac was talking to Billie. I tiptoed behind her trying not to laugh. I hugged her from behind and kissed her neck. "Hey baby, I missed you." Billie tensed up before she heard my voice. "Y/N? Y/N!" Billie turned around quickly, I squeal when she picked me up out of nowhere. I wrapped legs around her waist so I wouldn't fall. "I missed you so much you fucking Bozo." She left wet kisses all over my face, I scrunched my nose up at the feeling. She finally connected our lips in a slow kiss. I whimpered lightly, it feels so good to kiss her after so long. I was about to deepen the kiss before Elijah cut us off, "Get a room you freaks." He shoved the camera in our faces, I forgot they were filming a video for their channel. Billie laughed and pushed the camera out of her face. "Fuck off." I laughed at her response and kissed her cheek. Billie wrapped her arm around my shoulder and kissed the top of my head. "I missed babygirl." 

Are y'all fuckin with the new cover or nahhhhhhhhhhhhhh