Chapter 31- The End Of The Tyranny

Once the explosion occurred from the battle of Psycho, Demon, and Zilan occurred, Numerous things we're flying throughout the entire Kingdom. There were pieces of shrapnel beheading soldiers that were standing in front of the rest of the group.
" Do you think Psycho caused that explosion?!" Aries said, standing behind Jack since the male was protecting him and Anais.
Jack smirked underneath his helmet, pushing forward through the powerful winds crashing against him.

" That sadistic bastard couldn't have done I alone!" Jack said, slowly starting to see what's ahead of him. He was capable of seeing three figures ahead of him, there was a feeling that it was Zo and the two underlings of the Queen.
" Let's not let that Demon top us with dramatic endings!" Anais yelled, opening her grimoire as she twirled her hand in the air. Six symbols forged themselves in front of her, each one teleporting the flying pieces of shrapnel to a different area.

" Lotis we got company!" An unfamiliar voice shouted, a pair of autumn eyes staring at the apprentices before Zo's body was tossed aside. The voice speaking was obviously a make from the apprentice's point of view.
They observed a male tipping his hat upwards, smoke seeping through his teeth while he smiled at their arrival.
" Time for you runts to be put down!" He said, pulling out a crossbow and fired four shots at them.

Jack deflected all four arrows, noticing that Aries and Anais were separated for a reason.
The make with the crossbow was gone from his line of sight but there was another person.
" You must be his little brother, I can feel the anger within you as you witnessed his body thrown to the side like the weakling he was. Now let's see if you are regular stock like him!" Another male voice said, unsheathing a katana which meant that this would be a battle of endurance and strategy for Jack.
The male had crimson hair with maroon eyes, there were no scars covering his face nor chest.

" You may call me Lotis, The undefeated Swordsman of the Vampire Army!" Lotis shouted at Jack, dissolving into thin air which confused the brute

Jack was able to notice a trail of footsteps leading in the direction we're the explosion came from. Each step he took made him cautious of his decision.
" Psycho where are —" Jack was cut off, twisting himself around to clash Blades with Lotis. There were no words spoken from each other instead the only thing heard was the sound of their blades crashing every six seconds.

Jack took a second to examine his opponent, noticing the huntsmen crest which unlocked a forgotten memory within the brute.
" Avenging us won't bring you peace, Live in your own way my children" Jack's adopted mother said, tears running down her face as the male witnessed her neck being snapped right before his eyes.
The boy stared at the male holding her motionless corpse, wanting to forget that entire scenario until now.
" Y-You killed my Adopted parents, YOU KILLED MY MOM!" Jack screamed at the top of his lungs, applying his strength against his own sword.

Lotis was surprised by the burst of strength, pulling his blade away as he stepped to the side. He dissolved into thin air once again, wanting to get a better grip on Jack.
" There's no possible way that you and those other two were those little kids in that little town. It seems that the information I've had is wrong..." Lotis said, projecting his voice from every direction around Jack.