Chapter 10- Apprentices Versus Voka

Jack didn't waste any time, unsheathing the beast of iron within a second as he slashed downwards. The male had a grin on his face, stepping to the side and simply punched the flat side of the sword. The power from that punch, twisted Jack's wrist as the weapon was launched ten yards. " Reckless as a child, No wonder you had no effect on that night!" He said, slamming his chest in the middle of Jack's chest plate as it caved in on him.
The male was shocked, never witnessed anyone do this to him as the two males locked hands with one another. " YOU WILL DIE HERE FOOL!" He yelled, his heartbeat rising while his breaths being longer which meant his focus was shifting.

Anais and Aries turned to look at Psycho, The male was already trying to force himself out of the straight jacket. Something was glowing from underneath it which caught Anais's attention. " Go get him!" She yelled, undoing all of the straps as the male left a trail of flames behind him. Each step caused Zarmacks voice to echo in his head, it was getting annoying until he heard the very last sentence. " Avenge my parents Psycho!" The voice cried out to him, making the male enraged at that point.

Jack smirked underneath the helmet, locking his fingers with his opponent. The male immediately turned around, launching him directly at Psycho. " This is gonna be a fair fight, We'll for your case At least. Having to kill in the shadows instead of fighting like real men!" He yelled, turning in the direction for his sword as he shuffled towards it.
Psycho grabbed ahold of the man's face, his entire arm bursted into ruby flames before the two crashed into the old building.
Psycho slid across the floor, digging his nails into the boards before he was dangling from a lead pipe.

The male looked down to see a massive hole, his eyes widened at how deep it was." So you are the beast that I've heard about. You know Psycho, My name is Voka and I'd rather you join my side then there's. You'll make enough money to satisfy any greed that you have!" He said, placing his boot on top of his right hand and started applying pressure.
Psycho smirked, digging his nails from his left hand into Voka's leg.

Voka removed his boot, sighing softly before kicking Psycho straight in his face. The male retracted his nails, losing grip on the lead pipe as he fell into the dark abyss. " That's one out of the way." He laughed, dusting off his clothes before making his way out of the house.
The moment Aries, noticed Psycho wasn't near Voka. The male became silent, Removing his summing stick from his satchel. " WHERE IS HE?!" He yelled, A teal tiger emerging out of thin air as it roars deafened any sound.
Voka smirked, tossing two bracers to the ground as Jack bashes his shield against his skull. " I may be big but I'm not slow!" He yelled, not letting the male recover.

Voka slid across the cobblestone, twisting himself around as he looked up at the right moment. The male slammed both hands against the beast of iron, forcing Jack to a stop for the moment. " Psycho was put down for the meantime." He said, pushing the sword back to jack as dust flew up from beneath them.
The tiger didn't hesitate, sprinting directly for Voka as Aries's eyes were becoming brighter by the second. " TELL ME WHY YOU KILLED OUR FAMILY!!!" He screamed at the top of his lungs, echoing throughout the entire city.

At the bottom of this hole, Psycho laid on broken boards and furniture. The male's right shoulder was dislocated and his abdomen was sliced upon from the fall. A pebble bounced off his nose, immediately waking the male up as he checked his surroundings. " Seems you wake up fast Psycho" A males voice said. The light of a lantern blinded him for a brief second before two figures stood before him.
Psycho shuffled to his feet, preparing for a fight even in this state. " Calm down dear, We aren't here to harm you. The man you and your friends are fighting is a target for the Cthulhu royal family." A female's voice said, the tone was smooth and soothing which made him feel at ease.

" You have the scent of the royal family but you're a slave to a king." She said, Psycho growling as he started to walk towards her.
The male caught a brief glimpse of their faces which caused him to stop in his tracks. " It's good to see you grown ____" She said.
Psycho heard her say his name which he alone hasn't heard it since he was a child. The male quickly realized his surroundings due to the rants from Zarmacks. " T-This is the tunnel they made so they'd kidnap the children without failure." He said, his voice cracked from almost every word.