Chapter 15 - Relaxation

Two days after that scenario with Psycho, Aries was up as the sun was rising from the east. The male was punching a training dummy, each punch was coordinated with a person's pressure points. " Phew, I say this is really tiring." He said, wiping the sweat from his brow.
The sound of metal clanking together caught Aries's attention, witnessing Jack emerge from the brig. " Surprised to see you up Jack, I'm guessing you ran out of liquor." Aries said, catching a deadly glare from him.

Jack stopped in his tracks, adjusting his chest plate." Shut up Demon lover." He said, walking past him and it seemed he was going to grab a bite to eat. Aries stuck out his tongue, laughing a little bit before returning to training with the dummy. " Ok Taza, Let's try to work together." He said, pulling out his stick and started drawing a summoning spell in the air.
The teal tiger emerged from its realm, sliding across the deck before releasing where it was at.

Taza shook her head, looking over to Aries as she started purring. " Ok Taza, Follow up with me. Show me something unique." He said, walking over to her as he kissed the top of her head. Taza's attention turned to the test dummy as she didn't hesitate to charge at it.
The tiger slashed open the chest of the dummy, digging deep into the hay before knocking it up into the with her three tails.
The captain of the ship was observing Aries and Taza, enjoying the small show for the moment.

Taza started bouncing vertically into the air as it seemed she was leaping off of nothing before she slashed the dummy back towards the ground. At that moment, Taza basically reminded back in time to where she was as the dummy was knocked up. " YOU LITTLE SHOW OFF!" Aries yelled, rushing towards the dummy as his crimson eyes started glowing brightly.

Taza waited three seconds before swatting the dummy in Aries direction, The male lunged forward as his fist busted straight through the dummy's chest causing it to fall apart. " You are the best girl Taza!" Aries clenched his fist, walking over to Taza as he embraced her into a hug. Taza started purring, running her face up against Aries's cheek before licking his face.

Six hours later, Anais decided to leave her room to witness Aries's training. The female opened her grimoire as she smirked." Display Of The Sirens." She said, figures jumping out of the water before falling back down. Taza hissed at the sight of water hitting the deck, She peeked over the railing to see that the figures were made out of water.
" It's something to distract our minds of any negative thoughts Aries." Anais said, walking up to him and Taza.

Aries laughed, looking over to Anais while Taza morphed into a miniature version of herself before playing with Aries's shoestrings. " It's nice to enjoy the scenery even though we're closing in on where the three seas meet." He said, picking up Taxa before placing her on his right shoulder.
" So how's psycho doing ?" Anais asked, wondering how he doing since the help he provided for Aries.

" I think he's just sleeping, The guards have given him his meals that I do know." Aries said, leaning over the railing and stared at his reflection.
Psycho was standing right next to his door, The male was concentrating on his breathing while gripping his left forearm. "They're watching us..." He said, falling onto his knees as the crest of Cthulhu started to burn his entire body.

Psycho dug his nails into the floorboards, steam started to emit from his body from the burning sensation. " G-Grandfather..." He said, forcing himself to stand up before slamming his fist straight through the metal door that kept him confined.